Discussion: Interior Inspector General Opens Probe Of Half-Dozen Trump Political Appointees

But, but, but we were promised the swamp would be drained! :laughing:

20 Likes

The REPTILIAN PEOPLE ARE REAL! I’ve seen em! Really!

10 Likes

How is that improper? It’s what Trump hired them to do.

/s

13 Likes

and how much longer will Mary Kendall remain employed?

2 Likes

I wonder if that’s the lady that showed up as Monopolies Rich Uncle Pennybags at the Equfax hearings awhile back.

1 Like

Meanwhile, elsewhere in Washington DC, a haranguing offense is occurring.

(Video)

Also LOL.

10 Likes

He is as you would say, barking mad.

10 Likes

Wake me up when any of these rats go to prison.

7 Likes

We were promised Arpège, but he gave us Miasma!

10 Likes

It is being drained… into a bigger swamp.

4 Likes

5 Likes

“Promise her anything…” Wonderful, that takes me back…

…But, he IS Miasma, is he not?

2 Likes

Interior Inspector General Opens Probe Of Half-Dozen Trump Political Appointees

Well, so long as no subpoenas are required, everything should go swimmingly.

6 Likes

The mask is great, you have to admit that.

5 Likes

Again, I’m going with Josh being in total collusion with these folks. All his headlines are due to Republican grift.

If he’s not getting a cut, he’s foolish.

3 Likes

I assume his hat is on the ground near his lawn chair and beer cooler, so it can catch any “donations” people want to make? It’s so nice to see that deplatforming is working out so well for him…

5 Likes

No, it’s the wetlands that will be drained. The swamp will remain.

2 Likes

There are two important points not really mentioned in this story. First, there are still people in the executive branch who take their jobs seriously and are not cowed by the political appointees into letting things slide. Second, investigations are still happening even after people leave their positions. Both are important, as whenever the Democrats get control of the presidency again they need to hold investigations and hold people accountable for the bad behavior while Trump was in office, and make sure that the results are shared publicly as much as possible. Bad behavior has to be exposed, it’s the only way to set policies (with the help of a Democratic Congress) that put limits and real consequences on executive branch malfeasance in case we get more bad actors in government.

5 Likes

No worries - Nancy Pelosi will criticize Omar and AOC calling the green new deal an expensive proposition. Then Nancy will say we need to work in a bipartisan manner…while Trump and McConnell rob us blind!

Nancy…retire.

1 Like