Discussion: In Sultry Monologue, Tucker Says Media Wants To 'Consume' Buttigieg Like A 'Hearty Stew'

There’s this as well.

Donald Trump Jr.’s Attempted Twitter Takedown Of Pete Buttigieg Goes Spectacularly Awry
Donald Trump’s son was mercilessly mocked for missing the point — and a typo.
headshot
By Lee Moran

3 Likes

Li’l Tucker’s one of those who have been given everything but still feel they were cheated somehow.

4 Likes

Well, that’s a familiar complaint from this type. Christmas morning: “This is it? Worst Christmas ever!” (Stomps up stairs, slams door.) Except every day is Christmas and somehow it’s never enough.

4 Likes

it seems TUCKER has lust in this heart!!!

I wouldn’t want to be the target of that. Ewwwww!

1 Like

YUM! Does it come with a side of angioplasty?

I’m so glad you asked about that, this just in

A rasher of bacon a day 'ups cancer risk’
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-47947965

Interesting. I wonder how many hands Captian Dipshit Bowtie had below the desk during this segment?

That has to be the hottest thing I’ve heard since Rich Lowry’s Sarah Palin “Starbursts!” comment. I hate to say this, by I think that imagery from Chicken Pot Pie Boy may be giving me a chubby!

“C’mon over here, Tuckie. I’m gonna lay your Buttigieg-lusting bod-ay down by the fire.” (H/T: Chef/Rick James, “South Park”)

2 Likes

You don’t have a chance at all with Buttigieg, Tucker. Pete is married and faithful, and besides, he only dates within his own species.

6 Likes

Tuckerphobia isn’t listed in the DSM as a mental illness anymore. Turns out it’s just normal.

5 Likes

In an oddly sensual opening monologue that was apparently supposed to be sarcastic, Fox News host Tucker Carlson chided the media for its obsession with Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg, comparing the 37-year-old to a bowl of soup journalists want to “consume.”

In a word: “Projection.”

1 Like

comparing the 37-year-old to a bowl of soup journalists want to “consume.”

As opposed to trump, who is 279 lbs. of beef gristle.

3 Likes

Until I see verified video of Lisa McNear giving birth to him, I refuse to believe that Tucker Carlson wasn’t hatched from an egg.

6 Likes

Well, why not consume like a “Manwich”? Or “Sloppy Joe”?

Please proceed, Tucker and FoxNews. Please go after Pete Buttigieg with the same vigor that you went after AOC. Why, that worked so well you don’t even hear about her anymore!

2 Likes

I feel Tucker Carlson is like those hot dogs on metal rollers in gas station convenience stores. Spinning, oily, a little rancid, and no one but the desperate would consume.

5 Likes

“Not enough people acknowledge my inner greatness all the time.”

2 Likes

Shut up and dance, Tucker.

Isn’t it a shooting preserve?

Perhaps very Bitchy Troll-Tucker just wants to play…

Or just very GREEN…with envy!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available