Discussion: In Sultry Monologue, Tucker Says Media Wants To 'Consume' Buttigieg Like A 'Hearty Stew'

Latent much, Tucker?

36 Likes

I really, really donā€™t want to watch the video - so I wonā€™t. To those of you with a stronger stomach, I hope nazi carlson doesnā€™t do the monologue with lust in his eyes.

edit: to be clear Iā€™m not homophobic at all, Iā€™m tuckerphobic.

17 Likes

Hard to ā€œtopā€ that, nor do I recommend trying. Truth be told, Tucker bottomed out long ago.

20 Likes

Eeeewwwwwwww.

3 Likes

Ah, Tucker is embracing his inner creep. Again.

6 Likes

Itā€™s not ā€˜sultryā€™ā€¦itā€™s snarky BSā€¦which is something Tucker ā€˜believesā€™ he excels at. He doesnā€™t have the ballz to just come out and say ā€˜Heā€™s gay and Iā€™m supposed to be OFFENDED DAMMIT because Iā€™m on FOX!ā€™ so he tries this crap. Lord.

9 Likes

So, maybe ā€œButti-liciousā€ isnā€™t off the table for a campaign slogan after all . . . at least, itā€™s not for Mr. Carlson?

4 Likes

Honestly I donā€™t think the guyā€™s even political. What he is, to the core, is a nasty rich punk. Went to school with a bunch of them. I never did figure out what they were so sourly angry about.

39 Likes

With Trump of Co. it was intense misogyny and racism. The homophobic assholes will be just as bad this time around.

2 Likes

Maybe Tucker means it literally and his cannibal tendicies are finally surfacing.

4 Likes

Seriously. Itā€™s an episode of Tucker In Love.

Iā€™ll bet it gave Buttigieg the willies. Or hives.

9 Likes

Wow, Can you imagine how Lindsey Graham feels, then?

18 Likes

In Tuckerā€™s case, I suspect it was that he was a perpetual wedgie target at prep school.

11 Likes

He wants to be the Malcolm in the Middle of two buddiā€™s

3 Likes

Eat who, and what, Tucker?

2 Likes

Tucker seems to be a little too engaged and excited about Mayor Pete.

11 Likes

In the UK they have a popular breakfast sandwich called a ā€œbacon buttieā€.

5 Likes

According to Wikipedia:

Carlsonā€™s mother is Lisa McNear (Lombardi); she left the family when Carlson was 6 years old,wanting to pursue a bohemian lifestyle

I regret that Tucker has Mommy issues, but thereā€™s no reason the rest of humanity, especially women though now a gay man, should have to abide his obvious emotional dysfunction.

5 Likes

Tucker has delusions of adequacy.

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available