Discussion: In Private, Trump Tries To Downplay Russian Election Interference To Own Aides

Trump’s Constitutional oath means nothing to him.

11 Likes

"repeatedly told aides that his 2016 campaign wasn’t “hacked.”
You know something is untrue when Trump repeats it.

25 Likes

Russian meddling didn’t change individual votes — which has never been suggested

Say WHAT? Right now, in the United States, there are thousands of people who are very much under the impression that Russians changed vote totals. This has been a thing for some time. And here’s why:

Charlie Pierce: It increasingly looks like Russian hackers may have affected actual vote totals.

Please.

9 Likes

I’m sorry but that picture looks like a bona fide crazy person. I need about 2 more cups of coffee this morning before I can comment intelligently about that fucking moron. His blubbering bullshit really wears me down and it takes a lot more caffeine these days to force myself to wake up to this shit…

WE HAVE GOT TO GET RID OF HIM. VOTE HIM OUT, MAKE HIM STAND TRIAL AND SEND HIM TO JAIL WHERE HE BELONGS, AMERICA.

Pa-leeeeeze.

25 Likes

Was someone translating his comments into Russian so everyone understood?

4 Likes

Re: his private conversations

11 Likes

Trump’s a Constitutional Oaf.

15 Likes

Is Trump’s neediness really that pathetic?

18 Likes

Downplay or pass along talking points?

Certainly Trump is one of the most insecure people on the planet. How in the hell you can be worth hundreds of millions, own commercial and residential real estate all over the planet, manage even more of the same all over, and have your name plastered on all of it, yet still be insecure is weird.

6 Likes

He’s a little touchy on this subject.

Boo!

1 Like

When you know it is all built on lies…

5 Likes

Of course his campaign wasn’t hacked by the Russians. His computers were just terminals on Vlad’s server. Remember the computer in tRump Tower connected to someone in Russia?

8 Likes

The stability of his genius is so stable one might call it inert.

5 Likes

Lewandowski, Manafort, Bannon were all hacks.

So how can he say is campaign wasn’t hacked It was hacked from top to bottom, side to side, beginning to end.

2 Likes

do you think even one member of his staff is fooled? well, maybe sarah, but they all snigger when they leave his office.

8 Likes

He doesn’t understand it and doesn’t really care.

Never forget, that after the election he floated the idea that a) he could still do the Apprentice tv show - from the white house (cause the presidency wouldn’t take that much time); and b) he could, if he wanted to, but he didn’t, keep running his business while being president (because - when you are a grifter there is no conflict of interest or self-dealing as a problem; and cause the presidency wouldn’t take that much time.)

13 Likes

“The lady doth protest too much, methinks” or ‘man’ or buffoon…apologies to Will.

2 Likes

Actually, there’s a pretty high probability that anything Trump says once is untrue.

When he repeats it, that means that he knows it’s a lie.

14 Likes