Discussion: Imam: Detroit Man Lied, Mom Died Before Trump Travel Ban Was Imposed

Watch Fox and Breitbart make this the lead for 36 hrs…

Cue the outrage…

7 Likes

Yep, this will be yugely bastardized into why the Mooslim non-ban is so desperately needed.

1 Like

It’ll be this week’s version of the missing MLK bust story.

4 Likes

Who gets the first question at tomorrow’s presser?

1 Like

Not too surprised by this, actually, as it seemed very odd that someone could be so very ill and getting ready to board a transatlantic flight.

Unfortunately, this will certainly have negative repercussions on a variety of levels…

4 Likes

More fun from the Drumpfster’s…

Tillerson confirmed as secretary of state; GOP suspends Senate rules to push Trump picks

1 Like

Yea, like the administration taking an Imam’s word for something. Base won’t like that.

7 Likes

He doesn’t get to use his own alternative facts?

2 Likes

And the thing is, people WILL die real because of this fuckup neo-Nazi administration.

This doesn’t help, at all.

3 Likes

Good: this was covered on a Fox station.

Bad: While only babies and puppies are innocent, we adults have to be better than this.

3 Likes

Eliteist.

1 Like

Coastal one at that.

1 Like

N i only like cartoon squirrels

Ha

When I read this story the first thing I thought was “I hope this doesn’t turn out to be a lie.” This is so stupid, just like that woman who claimed to be attacked right after Trump got elected. What is the point of lying about these things? You only make yourself look stupid.

1 Like

FTFRWNJ*

*fixed that for right-wing nut jobs

2 Likes

Ty for that

Those outraged at Trump & Co. don’t have to get down to their level, and only help him when they do.

1 Like

If one man has a story with discrepancies, then it logically follows that the entire protest movement must be declared to be without merit. The Muslim travel ban must be A-OK.

1 Like