Discussion: Hill GOPers Trot Out Tortured Defenses Of Trump As Pressure Builds

5 Likes

“Fuck’em if they can’t take a joke.” Pres. Donald J. Trump

8 Likes

These congressman quoted are such tools. I hope there are strong opponents against them in 2018.
They remind me of Nixon’s rabbi. Unwavering through the end.

https://www.thejc.com/lifestyle/features/the-bizarre-truth-about-nixon-s-rabbi-1.67696

2 Likes

I saw the reliably ridiculous boob Blake Farenthold (R-TX) on MSNBC yesterday offering a defense of Trump. So Team GOP is not exactly sending out their A game players to do the TV spots.

20 Likes

How does one defend the indefensible?? They can’t keep this up much longer, or so I fervently hope.

3 Likes

A bunch of power hungry GOP are showing that power is more important to them than the rule of law and the Constitution. The buck stops at Trump’s desk. He is the reason for all the scandals you derps. By his actions he is known and it’s not pretty.

9 Likes

These are profoundly cynical and evil men.

15 Likes

“The important thing to remember [about Trump] is that he’s not a polished politician who speaks in talking points,” he said. “He’s a normal person, …"

Now, strictly, from an empirical standpoint, based on many independent observations, this may be a poor working hypothesis.

56 Likes

When Trump shoots someone in broad daylight on 5th Avenue, can it be one of these guys, please?

37 Likes

Just one?

22 Likes

Ohhhhh right The creature was “Joking” with Comey when he asked him to drop the Flynn investigation the day after Flynn was fired…right…That’s why he asked the Vice president, The Attorney General (asled twice ) and the Assistant AG , until finally he was in the Oval office alone with Comey… to leave the room before he started “Joking” with Comey…I guess he didn’t want those folks sharing in on the laugh! HA HA HA HA HA Ha!!! That Trump…what a card!!!

31 Likes

It’s more plausible to use the “Chin” Gigante defense for Trump.

2 Likes

He meant…well?

2 Likes

I haven’t seen this many boobs since I watched Monster Chiller Horror Theater’s presentation of
“Dr. Tongue’s 3D House of Stewardesses”.

13 Likes

We are at the point where the whole strip needs to be posted…

12 Likes

26 Likes

Remember how terrifying the GOP was in the Rove era when they marched in absolute lockstep on every possible talking point, how impossible it was to drive wedges between their sub-constituencies because you couldn’t always be sure where a gap might even exist?

lol@donald

7 Likes

IMPEACH HI…
Do your JOBS for a change.
He is not Obama’s fault, this has noting to do with Democrats being sore losers…THIS is about the Republicans President, and he the worst President in our country’s history.
What is it about the Republicans, they claim to have a higher authority on the Constitution and yet it is always their Presidents who abuse their office.
Nixon, Bush and now this ONE,

Watch your back when their is a Republican in office.

4 Likes

Behold the parade of entitled, white, male appeasers.

12 Likes