Discussion: Here Are The Biggest Bombshells From The Redacted Mueller Report

2 Likes

Taking into account the high burden to establish a culpable mental state in a campaign-finance prosecution

Transl: “Mueller decided Junior is too stupid to have realized he was suborning treason.”

83 Likes

So basically TOTAL EXONERATION, right? :scream:

21 Likes

It seems we are in the same quagmire after the report as we were prior to the release of the report.

How do we get out of the sink hole we are in and start getting some unity and healing for our country?

12 Likes

Pretend that drumpf and his supporters don’t exist?

6 Likes

The biggest bombshell remains that Congress is getting a watered down piece of misinformation and the illegal cover up continues.

50 Likes

Getting the clear impression that Mueller is a founder member of the Jeff Flake school of Republican pantswetters. Apparently it’s impossible to evaluate Don Jr’s mental state when he’s knowingly meeting with Russians who self-identify as Russian government agents. Did he even interview Jr? What a wuss. Always punching down.

31 Likes

@denisj: by continuing to pursue the truth. Nothing worthwhile can be achieved in one lifetime. Our posterity has to be able to trust that their parents, grandparents, great grandparents worked to make the truth available to them.

10 Likes

Yes, and that just pisses me off. This is what privilege looks like. Imagine if this was a 17 year old Tyrone Jenkins who hadn’t finished high school, had no legal savvy, would any prosecutor in the country stop to consider whether or not to charge him? Nope. But Jr has an education from one of the best schools in the country, has teams of lawyers at his disposal, and also the entirety of one half of the American political system working for his father’s election, yet somehow he wasn’t considered competent enough to be charged. That’s just gross.

93 Likes

That’s never going to happen. Ever. I will not be united with people who want to take away my rights because of the color of my skin or what I lack (or don’t lack) in anatomy.

69 Likes

Particularly in light of:
“If it’s what you say it is, I love it.”

37 Likes

BiGGest bombshell: nO CollusioN. No Obstruction.

20 Likes

Question…Since the Special Counsel and the DOJ are refusing to prosecute, does that at all hinder future prosecution under the next administration?

12 Likes

Exactly my thought. Sickening.

10 Likes

It appears the WH had a gang of eight mole.

Update:

33 Likes

my simple opinion so far after what I learned today.

we are now at day 1 of phase 2
choppy seas ahead with major storms coming.
Time for congress to act accordingly.

28 Likes

We know that a “criminal conspiracy” and "collusion are not interchangeable terms. I have read much of the report and I still do not find a statement that says that there was no “collusion.” On the contrary, there are several examples of collusion taking place that Muller’s standards did not equate to an indictable offense

My question then, or should I say one of my many questions is when will Barr be held accountable for repeatedly claiming in his press show this morning that the report found that there was no “collusion?”

26 Likes

It must be a high bar indeed, if “If it’s what you say it is, I love it” isn’t sufficient to demonstrate his mindset, not to mention all the other coordination that led to the meeting.

25 Likes

Thats it? Those are the “biggest bombshells”?

3 Likes

What about ordering McGahn to fire Mueller and then, after he refused, asking him to lie about it?

Update:

28 Likes