Discussion: Harris Says He Didn’t Know Campaigns Can’t Work With Independent PACS

1 Like

Good work @kate_riga

7 Likes

Maybe he shouldn’t have run for office, if this is his understanding of ballot laws

4 Likes

Sigh. Just waiting for a sex scandal to pop up here. This shitshow already has everything else except a dead body.

10 Likes

The George Costanza defense

11 Likes

His understanding of election law probably is something on the order of, “Republicans run this state, and we can do whatever we feel is necessary to make sure that never changes. Also too, Jesus likes us better, so it’s OK.”

5 Likes

Bingo Bango Boingo Bongo. I salute your brilliance in pithiness.

1 Like

Every state has a Registry of Election Finance. For attorneys and bookkeepers filing status and campaign coordination are covered on Day One.

There is literally no way he could not have known.

2 Likes

He’s a minister. He don’t know nothing about no internet and no lawyering.

He’s on a Mission from GOD.

4 Likes

He just ran for office because God told him to.

1 Like

Let’s remember that according to reports the whole reason he paid Dowless through a separate organization was to give him plausible deniability on the ballot-harvesting scheme. But doing it through a PAC – that’s like putting out a hit on someone to hide your graft fixing parking tickets.

3 Likes

Maybe he should be considered as completely unqualified for public office, especially in the Congress.

4 Likes

wouldn’t it be great is your pants actually caught on fire when you lied??

5 Likes

Yeah, he’s a minister, whatever that means, and a good ole boy in the south that tries a little of this and little of that, whether legal or not, to obtain his objective. You know you look out for this person and they look out for you, so bloody corrupt.
Good thing he wasn’t seated in the House.

1 Like

This I know for the ole reliable Bible tells me so…

2 Likes

The law? The law is a human institution.

1 Like

Never gets old.

3 Likes

When I was five years old I remember someone saying “Ignorance of the law is no excuse.” Harris claims ignorance?? Puh leeeeze!

2 Likes

Beat me by a minute.

1 Like

2 Likes