Discussion: Graham On Death Of NYC Police Officers: 'I Blame The Shooter'

Discussion for article #231397

Oh, hey! Sanity from a grandstanding GOPer? Good news. Now, let’s see his fellow travelers follow suit.

3 Likes

Sorry, all that really means is that Graham doesn’t have to go any further and consider the role of the NRA in ALL of these situations.

4 Likes

We’re inundated with dangerous rhetoric everyday there’s always a chance that some nutter will act on it.

5 Likes

You’re not going to blame someone? Where’s the fun in that.

3 Likes

He already re-won his seat, I’d expect this little bit of sanity from him.

5 Likes

This NYPD police union president doesn’t sound much different than Kim Jong Un. I’m wondering how a “wartime police department” will act accordingly?

4 Likes

credit where due; in this case he’s the voice of reason. thank you senator.

5 Likes

,Old Lindsay with a rare moment of lucidness.

2 Likes

Next time a cop commits murder, these cops who turned their backs get some of the blame.

2 Likes

So, we’re okay with the use of homophobic slurs in ad hominem attacks here now?

Really?

Its hard to deny that the mentally unstable have guns and they make crazy decisions. Just follow this idiots history and its hard to find a path to blame anyone else for his criminal past and what he ended up doing last night.

2 Likes

Graham: ‘I Blame The Shooter’

Because:
a.) I really don’t want to go on Fox News to answer questions about messy stuff.
b.) neither officer had Caucasian surnames-- so no big deal to RWNJs.
c.) it can’t be remotely tied to Hillary-- so why bother?

jw1

5 Likes

Your concern is duly noted.

But I’d bet you use actual homophobic slurs, when you’re in your real persona.

The Republican one.

You once mentioned a family member who is a LEO. Do you have a sense of how he feels about these “fraternal brotherhoods” and their post-NRA messaging? I imagine everyone is stretched past the limit right now.

1 Like

That’s what he said on CBS. Let’s see if he sticks with it when he is on Fox.

1 Like

http://blogs.thetimes-tribune.com/johncole/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/011214coletoon.jpg

10 Likes

“But the tone they’re setting around the rhetoric regarding the cops incites crazy people”

But the tone they’re setting around the rhetoric regarding OBAMA incites crazy people
But the tone they’re setting around the rhetoric regarding BENGHAZI incites crazy people
But the tone they’re setting around the rhetoric regarding HILLARY incites crazy people

There, I’ve just described Fox News, the NRA, and the GOP to the letter.

8 Likes

“Graham On Death Of NYC Police Officers: ‘I Blame The Shooter’”

I assume this to be higher order thinking from Lindsey? Straight line logic is rare for a GOPer.

2 Likes

SCORE!!!
Bosco you hake taken the internets for today!! Great cartoon.

1 Like