Discussion: GOP's 'Hillary Fatigue' Meme Unravels Even More With New Poll Findings

Discussion for article #225276

Flogging the dead horse isn’t going to be enough … the GOTP strategists are going to have to reanimate the corpse a la Frankenstein. But look at it this way … the more time they talk about Hillary, the less time there is for them to do outreach and sell America on their idea of a “new dawn in America”.

11 Likes

Priebus wets himself at the mere thought of Hillary.

16 Likes

Reince Preibus is an idiot. He couldn’t find his ass with both hands, a flashlight, and a tour guide.

21 Likes

Wretched Pubis should be more concerned with the Whore of Babble On’s horrid poll numbers. The Shrilla from Wasilla is going to pull the Republican Party down with her.

16 Likes

I just hope it’s Ted Cruz against Hillary. Once mainstream America gets a look at how odious he and his crazy Christianist father are as people, it would be an electoral vote landslide.

21 Likes

The only people suffering from Hillary Fatigue are the GOP hucksters who have no answer for her. The mere fact they’re trying to so hard now to deflate her as-yet-nonexistent-campaign is a sign of how scared they are of her.

And they should be scared. Very scared.

15 Likes

Once again the old Republican tactic: Speak bulls&%t, repeat often, praise anyone who agrees and get 'Dancing Dave" to buy in.

8 Likes

I just happen to believe that this early run for the White House is going to come back and bite them

LOL

She hasn’t announced she’s running yet, and the fact that you say this means she causes your pants to fill when you think about her.

12 Likes

I owe you a coke!

1 Like

Reince Priebus, the piss boy for the .1 percenters, is here to tell us who’s out of touch with ordinary Americans. And no one in our MSM notices anything even the least bit grotesque about it. Another footnote for the future author of the “Decline and Fall of the United States.”

16 Likes

The problem for the Republicans is that Hillary’s so well known and has been in the public eye for so long that the likelihood of dredging up a truly damaging scandal is almost nil. They’re reduced to trying to gin up an inartful interview from almost 20 years ago into something malevolent.

And they’d be doing it at the same time that Hillary and the Democratic Party would be hammering the GOP nominee over his promises to gut SS, eliminate Medicare, kill the EPA, FDA, and the USDA, and in general try to return the U.S. to the 19th century… you know that it’s impossible for a responsible moderate to get the GOP nomination by now. The troglodyte GOP teabagger base will demand fresh bloody meat at every campaign stop.

If Hillary selected a moderate Hispanic running mate on top of it, it’s game over for the GOP in 2016.

14 Likes

Actually, people have fatigue with the professional Clinton bashers.

27 Likes
Her gaffes on her personal wealth, Republicans argued, showed that she is out of touch with regular Americans.

And what major party with any sense at all would nominate someone whose gaffes on personal wealth showed that she, or, let’s just say hypothetically, he, was out of touch with regular Americans?

25 Likes

I do think Priebus is so far off base as to be sitting in the dug out through this game, why does he still have a job anyway? If he thinks Hillary is out of touch then how would he characterize the Romney’s? With phrases like " Mit’s turn", “You people”, “the 47%” and worrying having a car elevator don’t even give them “fingers to touch with”.

I do fear though that those “in touch” billionaires will be able to buy and spend their way through a lot of Democratic enthusiasm.

The cheapest and surest way to win is to vote.

7 Likes

Reince Priebus does have Hillary fatigue and most of the Republican base is also tired of facing the reality of her continued popularity no matter how many fake conspiracy theories they push through their networks. So what is your point, Reince?

5 Likes

The GOP’s fatigue fugue…

4 Likes

Should Hillary Clinton run, it’s not that type of Hillary Fatigue that will the problem, but the fatigue the voting public will suffer when the Republicans and conservatives rehash all the old Clinton scandals and conspiracy theories of the past 20 years for the umpteenth time.

Since Benghazi has been beaten to death without result, it will be tough for them to find anything else new that will gain traction.

8 Likes

Oh uh let me think – would you be referring to the GOP nominating Romney, perchance???

Gosh, Rince just doesn’t think ahead, does he? Nor is he much good at looking back…

6 Likes

Hillary is going to be a great President… for the 1%.

I think perhaps we should just crown her now and get it over with. Free “Trade” Acts await, you know.

Unleash the angry PUMAS - they are still pissy from that last round

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available