Discussion: GOPers *Swear* They're Not Worried About The Trump-Schumer Meeting

1 Like

Dear "Pencil neck geek, inbred, Cletus the Slack Jaw Yokel looking cretin. Shut your yapper.

14 Likes

Translation they’re really worried about that meeting

28 Likes

I hope Sen Schumer remembers to record his meeting with Dotard Donny. Otherwise all we’ll hear for the next few days are “Schumer was begging me to help him! He said he would give me half of my Wall if I helped him, but I held firm!!”

14 Likes

GOPers are not worried but the sale of “Depends” are going through the roof.

8 Likes

In other news, up is now down.

5 Likes

“This President is a big boy, he can take care of himself,” said Sen. David Perdue (R-GA)

I find this hysterical.

32 Likes

“The White House has told Hill Republicans that Trump is merely hearing Schumer out.”

Something, something, the last person he talks to…

32 Likes

“You can’t talk to the president; we’re afraid he’d listen to you”

This is coming. Prepare for it.

10 Likes

“I might feel better if the Speaker [Paul Ryan (R-WI)] were going over too, or the majority leader [Mitch McConnell (R-KY)],” Sen. Roger Wicker (R-NC) admitted.

“I might feel better if a half dozen GOP Senators were waiting to ambush and antagonize Schumer, similar to the treatment Durbin received during his immigration meeting with the President." Sen. Roger Wicker (R-NC) admitted

FIFY
6 Likes

Me too. Big boys don’t through tantrums Senator.

8 Likes

And they generally don’t need to be reminded they are “big boys”.

8 Likes

It took Republicans 11 months to Eliminate the Estate tax,
Roe V Wade 45 years and counting, that’s a voting block
that’s loyal to a fault !

“I wanna go golfing!!!”

12 Likes

4 Likes

And…

Sen. Roger Wicker (R-NC) admitted…

Sen. Roger Wicker is a Republican Senator from Mississippi, not N.C.

3 Likes

Especially after Perdue and Cotton had to bail him out by lying about what they heard in the meeting.

9 Likes

Well, you know. It’s not like this is a political website or anything. And googling is hard.

1 Like

“This President is a big boy, he can take care of himself,” said Sen. David Perdue (R-GA)

I’ll take

for one thousand, Alex.

20 Likes

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available