Discussion: GOPer Rips Clinton For Using Foreign Policy Successes To Hog Limelight

Discussion for article #242078

You know I just loved her “face pam” moments.!!

These people are totally fucked up!

18 Likes

hell, and even the nyt’s david sanger commented unsolicited on msnbc that it’s sop for secretaries of state to take credit for successful policies… duh. something odonnell had said earlier. and that it was irrelevant in any event…

this roby woman is a fucking moron.

6 Likes

Roskam accused Clinton of hogging the limelight when Muammar Gaddafi’s regime fell and even planning her PR push months ahead of that event.

Because this committee is totally about the events in Benghazi and not about scoring political points against Hillary.

24 Likes

GOP’ers really seem to have a hard time understanding how difficult foreign policy can be. Anything beyond fire up the military and blast them to hell is lost on them.

18 Likes

Her calm “I’m waiting for a question,” is bound to turn up in a campaign ad.

20 Likes

Yes I saw hiss comments and yes Robey is an ill-prepared stammering moron

5 Likes

I loved it.

4 Likes

“A smart persons idea of a stupid person”

8 Likes

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

4 Likes

Roskam is a posturing nobody who wants to be a mover and a shaker.

Not.
Gonna.
Happen.

3 Likes

A case of this is on its way to Roskam’s office.

9 Likes

Clinton The GOP was deeply invested in a narrative of Libya being a successful U.S. intervention Obama’s 9/11 – a narrative the Benghazi attacks show trial and Cirque du’ Sphincter threatened to undo.”

Fixed.

16 Likes

I think the current situation in Libya already suggests that taking out Gaddaffi was one of the stupidest things that Obama [and Clinton] ever did.

2 Likes

They are truly lost unless they can start a war and get our soldiers and innocent people who do not look like them killed.

3 Likes

Hey, we haven’t had a Trump story for almost 2½ hours. Get with it, you losers!

7 Likes

While I am certain that you could be more wrong, it’s difficult to imagine how you’d go about it.

11 Likes

Never thought that I’d find a Gaddafi advocate at TPM, so I didn’t think your views should go unrebutted. Gaddafi was a brutal dictator and a psychotic killer of American college students and unnumbered Lybians. I’m glad he is dead and I’m glad we played a major role in getting him. I hope your friend Mr. Roskum pays a big price in his Illinois reelection effort trying to explain why he supported Gaddafi, rather than the effort to finally get him.

6 Likes

Damn right! I distinctly remember her jumping out of a plane with a jumpsuit on and a “Mission Accomplished” banner behind her.

14 Likes

Look at her face. It’s like…how f’ing stupid are you baggers?

YOU trolls our grandstanding this hearing.

5 Likes