Discussion: GOP Sen. Corker Slams 'Tyranny Of Talk Radio Hosts' For Impending Shutdown

It’s been clear for a decade that the Republicans’ only goal is to have the best sound bite on Fox News in the evening. This shouldn’t be a revelation for Corker in 2018.

27 Likes

OT: Sad news

12 Likes

All I want for Christmas is an overturned veto.

16 Likes

They discovered the tumors when they did x-rays after her fall. Caught very early. No evidence of further cancer in the lungs or in the rest of her body.

But, oh, geez. What a week.

29 Likes

The fact we have a sitting President having private conversations with Rush Limbaugh about policy matters demonstrates the depth of our problems.

35 Likes

Right?

Goddamn.

13 Likes

Shit. If Donnie gets to appoint a third SC Justice, I may lose all hope.

12 Likes

I find myself thinking very bad thoughts about certain people who screwed all of us royally in 2016.

14 Likes

the idiot Trump supporters who listen to the money grubbing Millionaires who care less for democracy and peace then MONEY. radio shock jocks are not the ones responsible. Trump supporters have brain disease I believeTtrump could walk onto the senate floor and shoot a Democratic Senator and they would say OK he was a Liberal. God we may get to see that Trump killed America and they don’t care

6 Likes

O/T but pray!!!

5 Likes

Don’t do that. There’s always hope.

6 Likes

The words you are looking for are “Insanity of a sitting president kowtowing to talk radio hosts.” Tyranny is not the right word, Senator, but you know that.

11 Likes

I probably should have resisted but here goes… Did he say tyranny or a word with one fewer ys?

2 Likes

you are not alone

2 Likes

They are very sure they got it all because they aren’t doing any chemo and they would if there was the slightest doubt.

This is difficult surgery to recover from though - my mom had it and for nothing - she didn’t have cancer. They were just sure she did.

11 Likes

“Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter both raged at Trump on Wednesday for initially appearing to back away from his demand for border wall funding, but so did plenty of other far-right Republicans.”

The rage came from different folks, but all had the courtesy to express it via Trump’s Number One source-of-information news channel!

8 Likes

Corker, who voted with Fat Nixon like they were BFF’s bleats out a mild rebuke as he heads out the door.

Invertebrate Profiles in Timidity.

26 Likes

A bit late to show any indignation. You had a chance to demonstrate that you had any integrity, decency, or backbone and you blew it.

12 Likes

You and me both! Justice Ginsburg is getting top-notch health care, so she very well might weather this. Also, apparently the conservatives on the court come in two different flavors – hard right and somewhat flexible. So there’s hope in that. (This is me doing my Little Mary Sunshine routine to keep myself from crying.)

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available