Discussion: GOP Rep. Doubles Down On 'War On Whites' Comment

Discussion for article #225952

I give him 24 hours before he issues a non-apology apology.

11 Likes

“This is a part of the war on whites that’s being launched by the Democratic Party. …”

He’s in trouble now! thRush and the baggers will desert him for not saying “Democrat Party.”

16 Likes

There are people in this country who believe Obama is out to displace white people with brown and black people to “take over” our govnt.

This jerk is catering to this crowd that sends these nutty emails to him.

8 Likes

White Alabama, practicing victims since 1865.

16 Likes

“I don’t know of a single Republican who has made an appeal for votes based on skin color. I don’t know of one.”

He added, “Except for me, right now. Because that’s totally what I’m doing by complaining about the War on Whites.”

22 Likes

It’s like a GOP rainbow!

44 Likes

‘“Why can’t we have parades for white, straight, Christians?”’

10 Likes

The “stupid” is strong in this one.

5 Likes

"Ingraham told him that his comment was “a little out there.”

She further advised him to change his name to Mel Brooks.

7 Likes

I don’t know of a single Republican who has made an appeal for votes based on skin color. I don’t know of one," he said. "The Democrats routinely make appeals based on race and they get away with it. It’s repugnant to ever make an appeal based on race.

I can think of one off the top of my head-YOU, dumbass! And you’re doing it right now.

23 Likes

"The Democrats do it on a regular basis and you can see it in the campaign appeals that they make based on skin color.

Such as…???

3 Likes

Such a bunker mentality. Someone needs to tell his children to run if they see Mummy playing solitaire.

2 Likes

He’s figuratively loading the gun for neo-nazis and ‘the coming race war’ white power guys, who unfortunately for us, use real guns.

The man is a pig.

7 Likes

The Democrats nominated a ni ** CLANG* er.*

5 Likes

Hmmmm…

10 Likes

“They’re attacking, by the Democrats’ opening soliciting votes of people based on skin color, they in turn are attacking whites based on skin color and that’s wrong. Nobody should be attacked based on skin color,” he continued

This is a very specific charge and the follow up questions should’ve been: Name the members of Congress who have engaged in this and please provide specific examples? Do you have copies of emails, campaign fliers, ads or any hard proof that this is at all occurring?

9 Likes

The population is steadily becoming more diverse, and thereby multicolored. Conservatives don’t like change, and saying this is a natural thing is unacceptable. In that case they’ll just blame it on the Democrats.

5 Likes

Ya:
“Our outreach really sucks so your successful outreach is hurting us and we’d like it to stop.”

Please continue.

7 Likes

Let the Republicans take the positions they took back when King was a Republican and they might get some black votes,

2 Likes