Discussion: GOP Rep: Border Crisis Won't Hurt GOP Since 'Americans Care More About Americans'

How do New Yorkers keep that bucket of puss in office?

1 Like

As if. Yeah they knew.

Ashes falling from the sky are a clue.

1 Like

Besides, last time I checked a map, ā€œthoseā€ people are Americans. North Americans, no less.

1 Like

there really needs to be a sarcasm font - or irony font.
I vote irony font

1 Like

ā€¦also help cleanup and throwing bodies into pits. All those good well fed fraus and burgomeisters had to get their hands very dirty.

Americans care more about Americans

3 Likes

If nothing else, Peter King shares one major trait with Donald Trump: he has no idea what heā€™s talking about.

1 Like

I knew you were being sarcastic - I could only respond as I did not because of you but the whole goddamn thing, if you see what I mean.

Iā€™m about to run out of words for the nightmare weā€™re living in.

:wink:

2 Likes

WE know who gave Melania her cheap ā€œI donā€™t really care jacketā€, Melania wonā€™t be caught dead buying such a thing itā€™s price is like two orders of magnitude too cheap, maybe three.

Heā€™s part Irishā€¦you know, those 19th century starving and poverty stricken immigrants that were so welcomed to America and treated with such equality and fairness and appreciated so much by their American neighbors and landlords and employers.

2 Likes

So, I guess all gops will be wearing rain jackets that say. ā€œI really donā€™t care do you?ā€ to go with their red MAGA caps.

Soā€¦we shouldnt be doing this without having the structure in place? Ergo, we should not be doing thisā€¦it is clear that privileged white guys have no idea what desperate people will do or think.

What year was this photo taken? Any idea?

2 Likes

Sadly there is core of support for him in his Long Island district. He has done decent work on 9/11 survivor aid the Zadroga act.

This is just a guess based on the very slim visibility of the car in the background, but mid to late 1950ā€™s.

Just a random guess. There is no other information.

Iā€™ve been pushing this idea for a while. My vote is to add a ā€œreverse italicā€ to each standard font family and train folks that ā€œforward italics for regular voiceā€ and ā€œreverse italics for sarcasm or ironyā€. Now, just need to get a font designer interestedā€¦

In 2018, America is engaging in genocide, ethnic cleansing under Republican leadership. If it doesnā€™t hurt the GOP, I feel sorry for the Americans who seem to approve of genocide and ethnic cleansing. And, I do not call any of them friend.

So, does 1650s genocide even begin to justify 1980s and 1990s organized crime, gun-running, protection rackets, sectarianism, terrorism and murder?

Such a bubble you dwell in. Seventy five percent of Americans of all political stripes believe that immigration is good https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2018/06/21/Gallup-75-percent-of-Americans-say-immigration-is-good/7211529591221/

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available