Discussion: GOP Rep. Blasts House Leadership For Considering Temporary Funding Bill

Discussion for article #241165

I won’t be happy until the GOP party is small enough to drown in a tea cup and charlatans like this jack ass are unemployed.

32 Likes

Has anyone ever noticed that whenever some Republican in Congress talks about what “the American people want,” he’s invariably talking about a thing that a huge majority of Americans actually opposes? It’s kind of a tell. It’s also one they never, ever, ever get called on by our supersmart, ever-alert, ultra-savvy MSM.

48 Likes

Why does this traitor have a combined USA/Canadian flag on his lapel? Is it in support of Ted Cruz?

6 Likes

This funding bill skipped regular order and was shoved down our throats at the eleventh hour even though we all knew this was coming in June

I’ve got something I’d love to see shoved down his throat.

10 Likes

I’ll be happier when the GOP is small enough to drown in a 1 ml beaker.

11 Likes

Well there is this Myopia thing, especially in the House. They can’t see anything outside their own gerrymandered district. But they’re pretty sure that the rest of the country sees things exactly the way their constituents back in Red Stick, Pokiehoma see them.

I’m so F’ing glad we’ve lived in Orygun these past thirty two years.

8 Likes

Southern tier fascists.

16 Likes

Horse hockey.

He wouldn’t know leadership if it came up and bit him in the butt. What has this fool accomplished during his tenure in Congress?

Yeah, didn’t think so.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure I once saw that guy’s granpappy in a lynching photo–same facial expression.

3 Likes

Look at that face.

Does that look like the local loudmouth in a bar bitching about the JOOS owning everything or what?

15 Likes

So was this particular clown named for his two possible fathers?

3 Likes

He began his message by quoting actor Will Rogers: “Diplomacy is the art of saying ‘Nice doggie’ until you can find a rock.”

And I’ll begin by quoting my brother: “Farting is the only way an asshole can speak.”

7 Likes

So this guy is so obv a huge douche.
But isn’t it just great to see establishment republicans eating all of this shit from the nut case base they nurtured from infancy. Kind of reminds me of the plant from little shop of horrors.

5 Likes

Really What kind of fucking name is Markwayne anyway The population of OK is about 3.8 million so this mugwump speaks for about 776000 people and a lot of cows not the Amurikan people as he tells us. Go shovel some manure elsewhere dickface.

10 Likes

Yeah! You beat me to it. Same with the talk radio right when they say “Americans are angry”.

3 Likes

His army uniform style brass buttons deflect attention from the military service he never did.

4 Likes

He simply wants to be Speaker without the disadvantage of learning about the institution.

1 Like

Until we use this change of command to hire leaders instead of promoting them based on longevity like they handle things at the EPA across town at 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, our country will stay fed up

Ah, let’s go back to the good old days when we would hire the Judges and Stewards Commissioner for the International Arabian Horse Association to head up FEMA.

5 Likes