Discussion: GoFundMe Border Wall Ordered To Cease And Desist After Failing To Provide Permit

1 Like

24 Likes

OMG rules we don’t need no stinkin’ rules. :joy:

20 Likes

Okay, who had “24 hours” in the pool?

23 Likes

And, was it also on private land?

9 Likes

In most civilized municipalities / counties, walls put up on private property can’t be over six feet tall without special dispensation. Looks like the locals called out the moron fence builders and stopped the construction. Also, what about environmental clearances? I’m hoping there is some endangered / threatened species nearby, as this construction will cease permanently.

24 Likes

Still required a building permit -structural safety and all that.

14 Likes

Dang! How ever will American Eagle Brick be safe from marauding hordes of brown people stealing their bricks (presumably to make dorm room bookshelves)?

16 Likes

In an video published by Gateway Pundit, former Kansas Secretary of State and We Build The Wall General Counsel Kris Kobach gave a tour of the wall construction site.

'nuff said.

34 Likes

There’s a maximum height limit for a wall, but presumably not for ladders. These folks ain’t exactly geniuses.

4 Likes

This is the dumbest Republican thing since…well, yesterday…when Duncan Hunter admitted to a war crime. Oh well…back to 0 days since Republicans had a brain fart.

10 Likes

These deplorables put the “DOH” in Dohtard…

13 Likes

Yes they doooooo. (tee-hee)

2 Likes

:joy: This guy Kobach does not seem too bright.

12 Likes

Very true. As I understand it, this wall/fence is 18 feet high, and about to be extended up some very steep terrain. And remember, Trump wants a 30 foot high wall/fence And, oh yes, looking at a map it appears to be several miles inland of the Mexican border – more along the border of Texas and New Mexico.

8 Likes

Just realizing this?

3 Likes

Awesome sauce.

2 Likes

I did!!!

2 Likes

5 Likes

While I love every second of this, it does continue to alarm me that we’re often saved by their utter stupidity.

30 Likes