Discussion: GoFundMe Border Wall Ordered To Cease And Desist After Failing To Provide Permit

HAHAHA…the malpractice was baked into this shitpie from the get-go…

9 Likes

Yeah, well, maybe you can talk to God about her stupid sense of humor. She won’t listen to me and just writes it all off as mansplaining. Sigh…

11 Likes

Any project including Steve Bannon, Erik Prince, and Kris Kobach…

12 Likes

So Steve Bannon, Erik Prince and Kris Kobach walk into a Planning Board meeting…

14 Likes

Just more proof why the Butthurt Brigade of 2016 really needs to get their heads on straight before 2020.

15 Likes

The GoFundMe border wall campaign, which recently boasted “just under 1 mile” of completed wall construction in Sunland Park, New Mexico

I have a suspicion some asshole rancher gave them access to his property for their just under one mile, but forgot “patriotism” isn’t an eligible environmental exemption.

3 Likes

Per the article:

Isabel Santos, a former Sunland Park, New Mexico, city council member, on Tuesday morning said she wants to know if the company building the private fence, American Eagle Brick, got the proper permits to build the structure.

6 Likes

McConnell is an enemy of the people.

13 Likes

I wanted “24 hours beforehand” :disappointed_relieved: but forgot to raise my hand.

3 Likes

“Sunland Park officials found that the privately-funded ‘We Build The Wall’ campaign failed to complete the application for a permit and that the wall structure was over the maximum height limit.”

“New Mexico authorities now have little choice but to extradite the man behind ‘We Build The Wall’ to Florida.”

12 Likes

I think this is a win-win for them. They get to keep collecting money, but they don’t have to do anything tangible with it. And they rile up the rubes by complaining about the gummint bureaucrats who are stopping them from building their cheaper faster wall because of stupid leftwing technicalities. (And I’m glad to see I was right that it’s nowhere near the supposed height. Anyone know if there’s a standard length for sheet pilings or whatever that is, because if it only goes a few feet into the ground…)

5 Likes

“gummint bureaucrats”. HA HA HA HA HA

3 Likes

HAHAHAHA She won’t listen to me either.

7 Likes

“Not a bang, but a Miss Utility intervention.”

#thistimeline

6 Likes

Repeat after me: BWAHAHAHA.

Next thing you know we’ll hear the construction was done by illegals.

6 Likes

With any luck, the city will demand that the wall/fence be torn down.

3 Likes

Not sure we were saved from anything here. Just a bit of construction grift burning up RWNJ spare cash.

1 Like

Then we’re saved from them using that money to reelect PP.

4 Likes

So who would have standing to sue Kobach for malpractice? Could a donor?

1 Like

Of course he would.

Anyone, and I mean anyone, who honestly thought that McConnell would respect his own precedent(ish) for SCOTUS nominations in the last year(ish) of an administration(yeesh) … well … I have some really bad news about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, too.

7 Likes