Discussion: Giuliani Walks Back Remarks On Trump-Cohen Moscow Project Talks

Schrödinger’s confession (except in this case, they’re both guilty and guilty…)

17 Likes

Giuliani does a lot of walking.

41 Likes

Rudy’s job is to hold Trump’s attention while the rest of the legal team collects their checks and gets ready to bail just before Trump realizes actual legal work is needed.

15 Likes

If Rudy walks back any faster, he’ll end up arriving before he leaves.

45 Likes

Of course he did, I just knew would.Like every time he expounds on any subject that doesn’t fit the iDJiT narrative. I want to see a video of Ghouliani getting totally reamed by the master doodoo maker himself.

1 Like

Rudy never knows if anything he says is true. Nor does he care.

6 Likes

Giuliani is dotty.

1 Like

Simply put:

It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition; and it lies between the pit of man’s fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Twilight Zone.

8 Likes

This is a notable reversal given that Giuliani had said he was directly quoting Trump when he told the Times the project discussions were “going on from the day I announced to the day I won.”

Something tells me that Giuliani was also “directly quoting [Chiselin’] Trump” when he made these comments:

“My recent statements about discussions during the 2016 campaign between Michael Cohen and then-candidate Donald Trump about a potential Trump Moscow ‘project’ were hypothetical and not based on conversations I had with the President.”

“My comments did not represent the actual timing or circumstances of any such discussions. The point is that the proposal was in the earliest stage and did not advance beyond a free non-binding letter of intent.”

3 Likes

BuzzFeed reported Thursday that Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress about their work on it.

And now we can report that Trump directed Giuliani to lie to the public…

8 Likes

Ooh, the comments are back. Is it just me? My computer? My laptop? Is there a trick that I don’t know?

1 Like

they were down for most of the day

1 Like

I couldn’t see any comments at work today. I cleared my Chrome settings at home, and that syncs, but I don’t know what that might have to do with it.

1 Like

@leftcoaster Thanks. Now I can throw off my persecution complex.

6 Likes

@randome I use Firefox. I don’t understand why would we have to clear the settings, but thanks.

“I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

4 Likes

“My recent statements about discussions during the 2016 campaign between Michael Cohen and then-candidate Donald Trump about a potential Trump Moscow ‘project’ were hypothetical and not based on conversations I had with the President,” Giuliani said. “My comments did not represent the actual timing or circumstances of any such discussions. The point is that the proposal was in the earliest stage and did not advance beyond a free non-binding letter of intent.

‘k’

8 Likes

Rudy is “Schrödinger’s Lawyer”; simultaneously right and wrong, actual and hypothetical, alive and dead. In a superposition of pure bullshit at all times.

21 Likes
11 Likes

Who can keep up? I hope some folks are - the folks that count. One of these days Rudy will fall down while walking backwards.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available