Discussion: Giuliani Walks Back Remarks On Trump-Cohen Moscow Project Talks

2 Likes

Why does Trump even have all those other attorneys? Rudy’s got this!

55 Likes

Consistently evil

13 Likes

I think this is known as “The Fallbacka Defense”.

21 Likes

Sheesh, people, he simply forgot to say “not” before every verb, and take away “not” where it appears. That’s why pencils have erasers.

47 Likes

Chaff…

That is Giuliani 's role in the legal team.

That is all.

22 Likes

It’s painfully obvious that Giuliani never speaks with the President. He describes himself as Trump’s attorney, but who knows if even that is true?

Never stop having childhood dreams.
14 Likes

Poor used up, feckless old Rudy. This is the kind of sorry spectacle you see when an old man’s tongue gets out in front of his skis. Think of it at the bottom of the run somewhere, a half-melted snowman, wrapped in nothing but semi-frozen tongue. It won’t stop him from talking, but hey, we can hope it’ll slow him down to creep for a while. After all, he’s been a creep for so many years now.

11 Likes

THE US EXPERT IN WALKING BACKWARDS! :grin:

12 Likes

Rudy Giuliani, America’s Pendejo!

17 Likes

MJ is gone, but his moon walk lives on.

17 Likes

Because turns out, if your lawyer blurts out the contents of a conversation about facts critical to an investigation of you in defense of you, it constitutes subject matter waiver of attorney-client privilege and makes the lawyer himself a witness.

Who knew?

Fortunately, being a legal genius, Rudy invoked the little known rule that if you subsequently call the conversation you blurted out “hypothetical,” it makes the whole problem vanish, even when the word literally makes no sense as applied.

61 Likes

You can have your disinformation and eat it too.

30 Likes

And 9/11 after.

26 Likes

“My recent statements about discussions during the 2016 campaign between Michael Cohen and then-candidate Donald Trump about a potential Trump Moscow ‘project’ were hypothetical and not based on conversations I had with the President,” Giuliani said. “My comments did not represent the actual timing or circumstances of any such discussions. The point is that the proposal was in the earliest stage and did not advance beyond a free non-binding letter of intent.”

This is a notable reversal given that Giuliani had said he was directly quoting Trump when he told the Times the project discussions were “going on from the day I announced to the day I won.”

So the Manchurian Cantaloupe both did and did not tell Ghouliani this and Ghouliani did and did not know this.

We’re entering the Quantum realm. :eyes:

27 Likes

Ah yes, that time-honored layered-in-precedent legal principle known as “no backsies.”

16 Likes

So, was he lying then, or is he lying now? You decide…

11 Likes

Wonder who filled his ear with a profanity-laden tirade about selling out the Orange One?

7 Likes

Giuliani is such a freaking mess!

He doesn’t even resemble the public servant he was 20+ years ago. It’s very difficult to imagine the circumstances where a well-educated, experienced professional would hitch themselves to a dumpster fire like Trump, then go all in, facts be damned! He’s sad and repellant now.

10 Likes

Rudy,you should take a few days off in Russia.
You may never return. :joy:

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available