Discussion: Giuliani Walks Back Remarks On Trump-Cohen Moscow Project Talks

Rudy also ‘screwed the pooch’ with the ABC n CNN interviews and like he did with that Trump interview, Tapper gave Giuliani a chance to get his story straight.

4 Likes

No way!

6 Likes

What about the White House calling the SC’s office last Friday to discuss the Buzzfeed bombshell and Rosenstein inserting himself into the mix?

Has this been discussed here?

4 Likes

I think it was a site wide problem. I emailed and they responded that multiple platforms were having this problem.

1 Like

I wish the news media would stop reporting on this clown’s every babble. I just tune him out. He’s a liar, he’s boring, his voice is obnoxious, and he’s hard to look at for more than a couple of seconds.

8 Likes

I think Giuliani needs to retire before he makes a fool of himself! :wink:

1 Like

It’s clear by now that Rudy functions as a rodeo clown does, momentarily distracting the public’s attention from the real culprit.

6 Likes

Why does Rudi blurt out incriminating statements, then walk them back?

Today Joyce Vance (former US Attorney AL, unanimously confirmed by the U.S. Senate) on MSNBC finally gave me peace. She basically said Giuliani is not the idiot we all think him to be (I reserve judgement thereof). He has done this before @posture and the purpose is to get out ahead of dire revelations soon to come.

In other words, Trump did actively suck up to Russia entirely during the campaign (and let’s be real, after he was President) trading our national security for a multi-million $ payout for Trump Tower Moscow. Giuliani spills the beans before the reveal, so we and Trumpers are shocked. Then he says it is all made-up. When it does actually come out in the Mueller report (or redacted in the Barr report) it is not such a shock, and Trumpers even question it, since Giuliani previous said it is based on hypothetical.

15 Likes

As I heard someone say on MSNBC
Trumps other Lawyers came out and yanked his chain like a misbehavin’ dog
We don’t need to admit that Trump and everyone Lied and broke the law
Thus we get the walkback

2 Likes

Except that Rudy is as bad a liar as Trump.

2 Likes

More lies. These GOP criminals cannot help themselves.

Too late!

2 Likes

Probably too much to ask that the next walk Giuliani takes is of the perp species.

1 Like

Right, the Dotard showed us the way, when he explained that “I don’t know why it ‘would’ be [Russia]” meant “I don’t know why it ‘wouldn’t’ be [Russia].”

4 Likes

Makes sense. When your client says “I don’t know why they would” followed the next day with “I meant to say ‘wouldn’t’” … well, “using precise language are hard.”

6 Likes

No the Rosenstein contact with SC’s office has not been discussed.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Like the defense attorney who makes an objection that she knows will be overruled, knowing the jury cannot unhear it.

6 Likes

Say what?

2 Likes

Both. What struck me about the first statement was his explanation that Russian contact continued through “October or November” … because “our answers cover until the election.” That non-sequitur suggests that contact continued beyond the election (and probably beyond the inauguration). So, a lie of omission. The second statement was just your run-of-the mill lies about the previous lies.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available