Discussion: Giuliani: Trump Can 'Probably' Pardon Himself, Has No 'Intention' To Do So

1 Like

Ah, dear old Rudy ! Back in fine form ! I forgot who is the lawyer for Donald these days, is it Rudy alone ?

32 Likes

So much for the idea “no man is above the law.”

36 Likes

So good to see the Bizzaro Ghoul (captured in full demonic glory in that pic) so freely acknowledging President Fuckwit’s guilt. Can’t wait till he starts idly speculating on his prison dietary needs.

48 Likes

Jesus Christ Rudy just say he’s a mutant and pardoning is his super power. It would be at least as plausible, highly entertaining, and give you some pop culture cred too you crazy old ignorant buzzard.

37 Likes

“This is the reason you don’t let this President testify,” he added. “Our recollection keeps changing, or we’re not even asked a question and somebody makes an assumption.”

We’re so full of shit that we have no idea what we’re saying from one minute to another. You can’t expect us to remember something we made up more than 5 minutes ago.

75 Likes

When are the machines taking over? Please say “soon.”

19 Likes

Watching him sprint through the TV news/opinions shows, I almost feel sorry for Giuliani today . . . almost.

5 Likes

Why does this man have to take up space in my brain? Wasn’t it bad enough already?

7 Likes

Call me a clothes squirrel, but his costume needs some serious work.

PardonMan, PardonMan
Pardons anyone that he can
Spins a tale, cracks some wise
Can’t stand Obama 'cause he can fly
Look out, here comes the PardonMan.

34 Likes

All I can say is,

Awop-bop-a-loo-mop alop bom bom

26 Likes

Well, he has to buy them in the Husky Mutants section of the store and the ones there somehow never look as good.

17 Likes

From this point forward, any republican who even mentions a democratic president’s duty to take care that the law be faithfully executed should be ridden out of town on a rail.

(Btw, if the president’s pardon power is unlimited, this sure presents a simple solution for DACA.)

29 Likes

24 Likes

Gibberish!

19 Likes

I can probably leap off tall buildings and take flight if I wanted to but I have no intention of doing so.

14 Likes

1 / I guarantee that Trump is convinced that he is his own best lawyer.

2 / “It doesn’t say he can’t.” The Constitution also doesn’t say that Presidents can’t shoot monkeys out of their butts, but honest people don’t consider that a valid legal strategy either.

3 / It’s funny to see RG constantly admit that his client is unable to tell the truth and would be a disaster to himself under oath.

4 / Pardoning yourself is a blatant admission of guilt. Some tv-talker needs to remind RG of this fact.

49 Likes

Perhaps, but I have a very good insight that the moment that the GOP is the opposition party, if a Democratic president so much as misuses the White House stationary, McConnell (or a younger generaltion of tortoise) and Paul Ryan will be on Face the Nation and Fox News demanding hearings and Maureen Dowd will personally type up the articles of impeachment.

Call it either cynicism or a psychic gift.

49 Likes

“Our recollection keeps changing,"

Not exactly an Earth shattering revelation at this point, but it should make for some interesting reporting on the June 12 meeting with Kim.

13 Likes

I’d like to see Rudy argue this position in the case of a specific hypothetical: Trumpp shoots Rudy in the head and kills him.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available