Discussion: Giuliani Praises Manafort's Short Sentence: 'I Believe It Was Justice'

1 Like

7 Likes

Don’t bury the lede, Rudy. The man who ran Trump’s national campaign for President just got four years in a federal penitentiary…with a lot more time on the way. No way to dance around that. You don’t think America deserves better?

15 Likes

"Giuliani blasted the “overzealous prosecutors” with special counsel Robert Mueller’s team while expressing sympathy toward Manafort, who’s “not dangerous to anybody.”

7 Likes

9 Likes

I remember when Rudy used to prosecute tax cheats, but that was then.

14 Likes

He’s glad Manny gets out before he has to have him as a cellmate —

1 Like

2 Likes

I noticed that the word “bemoaned” came up in Rudy’s talk.

Glad to know that word is in his vocabulary. He is going to need it.

6 Likes

Trump and Rudy are both talking like this was the end of it all for Manafort. But it’s not - he has judge Amy Berman Jackson next week.

They’ll be moaning then.

15 Likes

Then he likely became one and considered them his best friends, too.

1 Like

The upside of this sentence is that it makes it more likely Manafort will actually serve time and not get pardoned by Trump. Giuliani’s statement furthers that, as it is harder for Trump to pardon Manafort when his own lawyer calls the sentence “justice.”

1 Like

Oh, f_ck this f_ckin’ sh_t!! It’s madness!!

2 Likes

Noipe

Trump can use ‘no collusion’ and say that a pardon equates to mercy.

1 Like

“I believe it was justice,” the Trump lawyer told the Hill. “The judge was right on target.”

I believe that one day Rudy will keep his yap open too long and a queen bee will establish her new hive in all the empty space inside.

2 Likes

8 Likes

For the Trump crew this is weak…

A tepid couple of offerings by Rudy?
An inaccurate reference of “Collusion” by Trump?

Where’s the Swagger?

Could it have to do with, Jackson, state charges

Or worse?

2 Likes

I’m gonna go with this door…

1 Like

Paul just made a couple accounting errors. I did that myself just the other day.

5 Likes

Massive so-called White Collar crimes has a more deleterious societal affect than some dude from the hood selling weed.

5 Likes