Discussion: Giuliani: Mueller Probe Could Get 'Cleaned Up' By Presidential Pardons

2 Likes

Simply amazing.

Stupid Watergate, indeed.

73 Likes

FFS. Rudy isn’t even trying to hide the obstruction and corruption anymore.

107 Likes

Rudy is the president’s comic…he’s more interested in getting on the net than finding a solution to our dysfunctional government. Is he actually getting paid for this?

7 Likes

HELL YEAH WE OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE AND IT WAS AWESOME, MAYBE WE’LL DO IT AGAIN

And Trump pays this man money, allegedly, for this brilliant PR work!

46 Likes

The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

13 Likes

Giuliani: Mueller Probe Could Get ‘Cleaned Up’ By Presidential Pardons

Giuliani: Mueller Probe Could Get ‘Cleaned Up’ ‘Blown Up’ By Presidential Pardons

17 Likes

“You put a guy in jail if he’s trying to kill witnesses, not just talking to witnesses.”

Remember when Giuliani used to pretend to know something about the law?

77 Likes

“I don’t understand the justification for putting him in jail,” Giuliani added to the Daily News. “You put a guy in jail if he’s trying to kill witnesses, not just talking to witnesses.”

That’s just an outright lie and he knows it. What was the “journalist’s” response that he said this to…just a mindless nodding head and some inner thoughts about “don’t offend him or you’ll lose access”?

46 Likes

“I don’t understand the justification for putting him in jail,” Giuliani added to the Daily News. “You put a guy in jail if he’s trying to kill witnesses, not just talking to witnesses.”

We tear children away from their parents and lock all of them up indefinitely for the crime of breathing.

65 Likes

Get your toothbrush ready, ROODEE!

3 Likes

“Remember when Giuliani used to pretend to know something about the law?”

Remember when ghoulsi was a prosecutor?

6 Likes

Today’s codetalk to Mr. Cohen.

25 Likes

I’m waiting for this clown to be disbarred.

33 Likes

Quickest way to a democratic majority and a new President too, dumbfuck.

12 Likes

That’s creepy clown to be disbarred

4 Likes

Remember when Giuliani wasn’t horrifyingly senile? It’s amazing he doesn’t drool so much he floats away from the camera.

14 Likes

Just because you don’t understand, Rudy, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. How can Manafort be sure that "…things might get cleaned up with some presidential pardons”? For one thing, I very much doubt Trump’s in good physical shape. He can’t walk farther than the White House to the plane or helicopter. When other world leaders walk, Trump rides a cart. When Trump plays golf, he rides a cart. He’s also audibly and visibly sniffing again.

24 Likes

Question: Did Rudy just commit obstruction of justice?

50 Likes

The President’s personal lawyer is publicly implying people currently under investigation for a variety of crimes can look forward to a pardon if convicted. How is this not witness tampering? Go ahead, lie to Mueller. If you’re discovered and charged with perjury that too can be pardoned.

And no one in Congress on the GOP side utters a peep.

77 Likes