Discussion: Giuliani Is Heading To Ukraine To Push For Launch Of Probes 'Helpful' To Trump

1 Like

To save the Trump campaign money, Rudy will be providing his own air transport.

28 Likes

Well, no one can deny that this is what they’re doing. The question is, when Trump is cheating out in the open for everyone to see, will people care? In other words, will this strategy help or hurt his campaign? I guess we’ll see.

9 Likes

Public grifting!

4 Likes

“We’re not meddling in an election, we’re meddling in an investigation, which we have a right to do,” Giuliani told the newspaper.

Isn't that the very definition of obstruction?
22 Likes

Shouldn’t he investigate the investigators first?

3 Likes

Charles Pierce says is best

7 Likes

“Somebody could say it’s improper. …”

Ya think, Rudy?

14 Likes

Didn’t Rudy proclaim that it was not illegal to accept campaign help from a foreign country?

11 Likes

It is as if he is shooting for the moon - ‘I am going to go down in history as just as repugnant as the 45th president… and … $$$$’

For the life of my I can not figure out what is motivating Giuliani at this point. Aside from he’s f*ckin nuts.

4 Likes

And John Kerry is (wrongfully) accused of violating the Logan Act. The mind boggles.

18 Likes

that information will be very, very helpful to my client

Sounds like Giuliani is commissioning the Ukraine version of the Steele Dossier.

6 Likes

Is there no end to Rudy’s whoring? His legacy as “America’s Mayor” was sold so cheaply; replaced with “Trump’s Bitch.”

6 Likes

Ghoulie is then traveling to Kenya to unearth / fabricate the Kenyan birth certificate for President Obama.

7 Likes

How are Giuliani’s actions not a blatant violation of campaign finance laws? How are his actions not an open violation of the Hatch Act? How are Giuliani’s actions not violative of his law license requirements?

If Trump told him to do this stuff, how is Trump not in open violation of campaign finance laws? How is this, in and of itself, not an impeachable offense?

When is enough enough?

16 Likes

Well, yeah, for Spankee. For everyone else,particularly those with a (D) behind their names, absolutely, totally, “lock ‘em up” verboten

4 Likes

And many, not all, in the press act as if this were a perfectly normal “it’s all just politics” kind of thing to do. The “Trump says yada, yada,” uncritical lot mostly.

7 Likes

“When is enough enough?”

When Trump becomes a loser (via election, or impeachment), and the party turns on him as they did with W - and I have no doubt that this will happen, we just aren’t close enough to that point yet.

The gnashing of teeth, we lost our way, we aren’t conservative enough, the braying in the wind (ala GOP circa 2007-2009) will all go into replay - and Rudy, if not in jail, will go back to his hawking of 911 and his expertise in fighting terrorism, ne’er another peep about this role in this treason-drama.

4 Likes

Pierce frequently does!
… and no, Rudy, NO one ‘has the right’ to meddle in an investigation.
where did you go to law school? where were you raised?

4 Likes

Guiliani is a shameless, classless, lowlife. An adulterer trying to help a serial adulterer. A man who married his cousin, when the mayor of NY City, who tried to get his 2nd wife to permit his mistress, who became his 3rdwife, to move into Gracie Mansion with them. How low can you get? And this asshole is representing the White House? Guiliani is Trump’s bitch. Enough to gag a f’n maggot.

5 Likes