Discussion: Giuliani: I Am Afraid It Will Be On My Gravestone—'Rudy Giuliani: He Lied For Trump'

Rudy, don’t worry about what is carved on your gravestone. It will soon be obliterated by all of the urine.

42 Likes

Rudy: It won’t say I lied for Trump on my gravestone. If it does say it, it won’t be true. If it is true, it won’t matter since I’ll be dead and I can explain it to St Peter.

Does this guy ever stop with the bullshit for even one minute?

31 Likes

Have you ever heard a better summation of the organizing principle of these bozos…

“I’ll be dead. I figure I can explain it to St. Peter.”

19 Likes

I figure I can explain it to St Peter… Already laying a defense? Not gonna fly, even in heaven.

6 Likes

#ETTD
Everything Trump Touches Dies

14 Likes

“I am telling you that their investigation is so ridiculous that, even if he did do it, it wouldn’t be a crime.”

That subordinate clause makes no sense. The investigation is so “ridiculous” that the crime is no longer a crime?

17 Likes

St. Peter is not going to be the one greeting you, Rooty-Tooty.

32 Likes

Saint Pete may be less tolerant of your bullshit than many on Earth, Rudy.

7 Likes

Uhhh…Rudy? It’s too late. 9-11 is now a distant memory in which you will be forgotten.

4 Likes

No 9/11 for your gravestone, Rudy !

7 Likes

Thanks Rudy. Thinking about your gravestone lifted my spirits.

30 Likes

Rudy will not have a gravestone.
His ashes will be spread over a sewage disposal plant.

10 Likes

Are we absolutely sure that Giuliani isn’t actually Andy Kaufman?
It would explain pretty much everything.

51 Likes

St. Peter won’t be wasting a lot of time with Rudy. He’ll just direct him to the ‘down’ escalator.

12 Likes

So basically, Rudy thinks that St. Peter is dumb enough to be conned like a Fox News viewer.

17 Likes

Hand me a chisel, Rudy. I’ll start carving it for you now. And I sincerely hope you are able to use it quite soon.

6 Likes

No fool like an old fool…

4 Likes

I was kind of hoping for something more along the lines of, “Here Lies Rudy Giuliani: He Fluffed Donald J. Trump”.

3 Likes

That’s the least ofnyourbworries, fucktard.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available