Discussion: Geraldo Rivera: I’m ‘Filled With Regret’ For Defending Roger Ailes

1 Like

I’m filled with disgust for you, GR.

9 Likes

13 Likes

Ever since you opened Grant’s tomb and failed to find Dillinger’s penis, I have laughed at you.

13 Likes

Geraldo: Upon further reflection, Its hard to believe that any human can be a conservative. They just cannot seem to think. Most animals are more advanced than them.

4 Likes

Even after your frolic with Roger the Hutt on the Fox casting couch, Jerry?

3 Likes

GR is an easily mockable clown, but from a strictly retail political standpoint his apology is another valuable chink in Ailes’s armor, considering the latter’s relationship with Trump. Dems have to run with this and tie the anchor of Mr. “Raw Hamburger” around Trump’s neck and make him drown.

If they don’t, they’re feckless political incompetents. This isn’t a fucking pillow fight.

15 Likes

has as much integrity as the valuables found in Capone’s vault

3 Likes

Those blinders have since fallen off, Rivera said, claiming that Ailes “is a deceitful, selfish misogynist, if the charges against him are true.”

"If"? Yeah, Murdoch forked over $20 million to Carlson despite the veracity of her allegations still being in doubt.
13 Likes

Yeah, you’re full of something, Geraldo, but it sure as hell isn’t regret.

11 Likes

“I am filled with regret for stubbornly discounting their various allegations,”

Not to mention, filled with money.

4 Likes

“But, although I am disgusted by the actions of Roger Ailes and FoxNews, I will continue to work for NewsCorps, since no fucking media outlet in their right mind would hire a POS journalist like me. Except maybe the AP.”

13 Likes

I remember when this laughable “reporter” was on the ABC show “Good Night, America” during the 1970s. I recall that one of his “breaking, riveting” stories was, “The Gays Who Lay For Pay”. Nice to know he didn’t have to work too hard to sink even lower. He just joined FoxNews. Shit seeks its own level.

8 Likes

Do you regret buying those awful glasses?

3 Likes

I remember his big story on cocaine, the “hip high joint of the 70’s” or something like that.

The Murdochs would not have turned the world upside down but for good cause.

Heaven help him if the Murdochs turn out to have done things for bad cause. He might break down unless there’s someone else to suck up to in close proximity.

1 Like

filled with regret

So I guess they used a valve to bleed off the decades of crap before hooking him up to the regret pump?

3 Likes

Isn’t Geraldo what passes as an “Investigative” reporter these days? Or was that the good old days doing all the hard hitting stories others have mention in these comments? Not that he ever was…but I thought that was how he was billed.

1 Like

So Ailes denies the charges, and Lachlan, James and Rupert therefore decided…“Oh What the Hell…let’s give Gretchen $20 million and open the door to payments to another dozen or so claimants. It’s just cash”

5 Likes

The Murdochs would not have turned the world upside down but for good cause.

Well that and the fact that Gretchen just happened to have the evidence recorded on her phone. Roger was so paranoid as it was, I am astounded he didn’t subject anyone who entered his office to a patdown.

4 Likes