Discussion: Frustrated Democrats Stonewalled During Hicks Testimony By DOJ Lawyer

1 Like

No surprise. I do think that this might be a turning point among the senior leadership under Pelosi to push for an inquiry to reclaim institutional power. The lawlessness is what is driving the impeachment numbers up among Dems and Indies.

86 Likes

And Hillary Clinton answered their stupid questions about Benghazi for 11 hours.

80 Likes

This is what happens when Trump knows there are no consequences. Those sternly worded letters matter nothing to someone who doesn’t read.

Oh wait, I forgot. This is a grand strategy by Pelosi and questioning her is not allowed. Gotta keep that powder dry and keep on going high!

21 Likes

Actually this reflects worse on the Dems that on the DOJ or Hope Hicks.

17 Likes

Hicks ait a friendly witness.

8 Likes
28 Likes

What is your remedy for the regime insisting on a DOJ lawyer being present?

30 Likes

I’m starting to think that Pelosi’s grand strategy is to get Trump re-elected, but to keep herself in power in the House. She helped lay a trap for Nadler, in part because he is questioning her authority and judgment, and he walked straight into it. She won’t stop until she has silenced every Democratic House member that value the Constitution and the rule of law more than her.

3 Likes

Would it be too much to ask who this fucking DoJ attorney is since it seems to me a DoJ attorney works for the American people and is not Hope Hicks’s personal attorney. She’s not paying him. WE ARE! Let her hire her own damn lawyer. This is outrageous.

47 Likes

Ridiculous DOJ Attorney: She makes me so proud…

3 Likes

The House committees need to get to the DC Federal court pronto! And they need to file for expedited judgement on this ridiculous White House claim for “absolute immunity?”

Trumps obstruction has gone on long enough. He needs to learn that he is not a dictator.

18 Likes

Take her to court TODAY. This is not “executive privilege,” this is (continued) obstruction.

24 Likes

18 Likes

AFAIK - it was the only way HH & her attorney would agree to appear.

8 Likes

That’s some real conspiratorial bullpucky if you ask me. Where exactly did you come up with your nutty ideas? Red State or an internet farm out of St. Petersburg?

31 Likes

Who could have possibly have predicted something like this would happen in a closed door session where there aren’t cameras for people to see the obstruction?

13 Likes

hands you a megaphone

The folks in the back need to hear you.

7 Likes

I guess this is the summer replacement troll. Or somebody got a new screen name to celebrate the season.

14 Likes

“Frustrated Democrats…”
…
…
…
"Ill prepared Democrats"

FIXED

4 Likes