Discussion: French Comedians Parody Terrified Fox News Reporters In Paris (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #232235

C’est si bon! Couscous?!?!?! Quelle horreur!!!

5 Likes

Bon pain?! Quelle horreur? Non, c’est les Andouillette
Several weeks ago
 I tried and tried
 2/3 completed

That!! Is a no go zone for me right now

2 Likes

Close your eyes and think of England

3 Likes

As long as I don’t mention the war

1 Like

Fox News vit dans leur propre bulle de réalité séparée.

Muslim “no-go zones” 
sheesh!

Whenever I watch FOX News
the Stupid, it HURTS!

4 Likes

The irony is, FAUX SNOOZE watchers have considered France to be a “no-go zone” for over a decade now because they didn’t join with Our Noble Dictator, Lord Asterisk, to kick those filthy brown savages in the teeth.

16 Likes

Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo is planning to sue Fox News for its inaccurate reports on Muslim “no go zones,” she told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour on Tuesday.

“The image of Paris has been prejudiced, and the honor of Paris has been prejudiced,” Hidalgo told Amanpour in an interview. When asked to clarify which network she planned “to take to court and sue,” Hidalgo replied: “Fox News, that’s the name.”

Politico

4 Likes

“Je suis un Fox Doofus” is brilliant.

6 Likes

hahahahahahah conservative hive being mocked and called cowards by the French. I can hear teabagger heads exploding everywhere. omg awesome.

13 Likes

My “no go zone” is Fox News, it is very very dangerous.

20 Likes

Freedom 'ambougier

2 Likes

Rupert Murdoch must be so proud of how the Fox News brand has become known around the world.

1 Like

If you multiply this by the number of employees at Fox Not the News, you have reality:

2 Likes

This is a beautiful thing. And now I’m craving couscous.

While I wholeheartedly endorse Fox being mocked at every opportunity, these guys ain’t funny at all. Colbert would have done it with far more Ă©lan and je ne sais quois.

1 Like

We can parody Fox News all we want. However, Rupert Murdoch and his blondes are laughing their way to the bank. He has parlayed phone tapping, police bribery and influence peddling into enormous wealth. He owns the Wall Street Journal. Many of his employees and numerous young women are lining up to date him. His current squeeze/wife is a masseuse who gives him happy endings. What more could any conservative ask for?

The world needs a better way to neutralize the venom Rupert Murdoch’s hydra-headed empire spews. Just parodying does not seem to be working.

European broadcasters once had great respect for American television news, feared our penchant for ‘live’ and longed to emulate our forthright, “cowboy” qualities
But, that was decades ago.

Sadly, suing FOX is a lose-lose. U.S. Courts have already ruled on FOX. They are considered an “entertainment” venue, not a News source and are exempt from having to be truthful. A better route would be to put pressure on the FCC to threaten their license since they are deliberately misinforming the public.

5 Likes