Discussion: Fox News Suspends Potential Trump VP Pick Newt Gingrich As Contributor

1 Like

Fox is an organization of high standards and impeccable conduct.

15 Likes

I hope they suspend Gingrich from the ceiling on his own petard.

And in the ideal position for whacking him with a pinata stick.

12 Likes

Oh please, Flying Spaghetti Monster, let it be Gingrich. PLEASE.

24 Likes

Has the Newt been neutered?

1 Like

Oh, please, please, please!!! The visual of those two with their arms around each other, waving to the crowd, is a wonderful thing to anticipate.

14 Likes

It’ll be the most woman-friendly ticket in history–six wives between them!

27 Likes

Ailes is just mad Gingrich was poaching on his stable of fillies.

6 Likes

Phew! For a second, I thought he was out because Ailes had been harrassing him too.

13 Likes

Hey why not?
A Fraudster Megalomaniac Racist and a Grifter Disgraced former Majority Leader and Serial Adulterer.
What a perfect team.

12 Likes

Gingrich the Newt?

A classic from the Austin Lounge Lizards

3 Likes

“Ethics” is its middle name.

1 Like

The most douchebaggery filled ticket in the history of the world. It will be really really douchy with the best gaffs and rhetoric you have ever seen . It will be a huuuge gaff machine . The very best gaff machine you have ever seen .

7 Likes

TPM:

Fox directly linked the speculation surrounding Gingrich as a potential vice presidential pick to the suspension of his contributor agreement in a statement.

So, the start of the GOP convention is less than a week away (it begins on the 18th), but it’s been public knowledge that Gingrich was being vetted for VP for almost two weeks now, if not longer.

Seems like Ailes certainly took his time on that one, the skeevy sex-harassing Republican operative propagandist.

2 Likes

Trump/Gingrich 2016
“Trophy Wives ‘R’ Us!”
I’m sure those two will just bring in the women voters in droves (to vote for Hillary.)

4 Likes

7 Likes

I was mulling things over back in January and said to myself, “I bet he’ll pick the Anger Muffin if anyone.” Now look where we are.

1 Like

Wow!!!

2 Likes

“Potential Trump VP Pick Newt Gingrich.”

What better way to balance the GOP ticket and erode Sec. Clinton’s appeal among women than…

Two mansplaining sexist egomaniacs with a history of womanizing, serial divorces, and zombie wives.

Brilliant!

22 Likes

Are we sure this isn’t another case of him being just too gosh-darn passionate about America again? There’s been a lot of that going around over there at Fox, apparently.

And holy god, here’s a brain bleach reach moment. Sarah Palin. When she was at Fox. And then she wasn’t. But first she was. Think about it.

7 Likes