Discussion: Fox News Suspends Potential Trump VP Pick Newt Gingrich As Contributor

And don’t forget … the current editions . I’m sure they’ll get along famously …so much in common

http://www.speakerscorner.me/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/melania11.jpg

2 Likes

He’s also had a grasp of the issues for YEARS:

1 Like

The developers haven’t made any progress on Callistabot’s Uncanny Valley problem, I see.

8 Likes

Oh please oh please oh please let it be Newt. Not only will Newt do absolutely nothing to help Trump win (VP picks are pretty much either neutral or negative), but the sheer amusement value of these two ego-maniacal clowns trying to one-up each other for television time will be better the ultimate television show.

Plus, we have both the guy the National Review tried to stop in 2016 AND the guy it tried to stop in 2012 together. Their heads might literally explode, which will be the only positive thing this ticket will achieve. Peak asshole + pissing off the right folks = maximum Schadenfreude.

4 Likes

Gingrich may be called a “contributor,” but the truth is he contributes nothing of value to society.

6 Likes

12 Likes

So maybe Newt is the lucky winner, eh? I. smell. a…rightwing, ghost-written book tour, road-trip!

11 Likes

Don’t you think that’s a little unfair? I mean, Gingrich contributed … um …

… well, shit, I can’t even think of an ironic way to end that sentence/joke. Never mind, you win - Gingrich is literally worthless to society.

Pretty much like his potential running mate.

4 Likes

Trump University could have an endowed Gingrich Chair and Newt University could have an endowed Trump Throne.

1 Like

“I’ve been asked to say a couple of words about my husband. How about short and cheap?” … “He hates work. One day he called in dead.”
https://media2.wnyc.org/i/raw/photologue/photos/Phyllis_Diller_Allan_Warren.jpg

5 Likes

Nobody but Roger knows what her ass meant.

1 Like

So…does this mean Christie for AG?

3 Likes

No. Christie for Blimp 1.

1 Like

Six wives for these two holiest of the holy men, defenders of the sanctity of marriage, again and again.

6 Likes

gingrich has some very attractive dresses…

2 Likes

I don’t think you can use the word “endowed” when speaking about Trump.

2 Likes

Maybe Frothy Santorum for Secretary of Biblical Re-Education?

3 Likes

Thanks Ralph. Made my smile. She was terrific

3 Likes

So he is free to go to work for the douche bags at CNN.

2 Likes

Trump picking Gingrich is like some new style WWF guy picking Hulk Hogan as his tag team partner for street cred.

2 Likes