Discussion: Fox News Host On Melania: 'No Other Modern First Lady Has Been Treated Like This'

1 Like

And they say thereā€™s no such thing as right-wing wit-

26 Likes

Fox News Host On Melania: ā€˜No Other Modern First Lady Has Been Treated Like Thisā€™

Sheā€™s free to get a divorce.

54 Likes

less

13 Likes

O no, thatā€™s true - you treated Michelle Obama MUCH MUCH worse! You fuckers.

74 Likes

She didnā€™t get a very good start being a nude model with a marriage of convenience to a corrupt ā€œbusinessmanā€. Start with that and tell me the last time we had anyone of this caliber in the WH. As far as I can tell all she does is prance around in her high heels and expensive clothes. And, in fairness, I think she gets a lot of trickle down disgust from her disgusting criminal husband.

38 Likes

If Melania hasnā€™t been compared to a gorilla or called a man, then Iā€™d say sheā€™s not the worst-treated first lady. Much of what you call ā€œbad treatment,ā€ Howie, results from her being a vapid ex-model married to an older man she clearly has little use for. People notice those things and comment on them, as people will. She might want to just keep her mouth shut, since her popularity has fallen off the edge of the world.

65 Likes

ā€œFox News Host On Melania: ā€˜No Other Modern First Lady Has Been Treated Like Thisā€™.ā€

90 Likes

Is the Fox News building housed in one giant magnet? How else can they wipe everyoneā€™s memory so completely?

18 Likes

Yeah! Melania never wore a sleeveless top (though she does seem to have a certain phobia of sticking her arms into the things).

6 Likes

Has anyone accused the bitch of being a lesbian or a murderer? No? Then she is gettingi a smooth ride quit whining.

35 Likes

Oh I think weā€™re seeing plenty of right-wing witnesses. Especially the ones in jail, recently released from jail, and awaiting sentencing. A veritable Pandoraā€™s Cornucopia of right-wing witnesses.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll bet the pre-nup and some subsequent post-nups make that very not-free. Maybe Avenatti can help.

4 Likes

You canā€™t enforce a pre-nup when youā€™re an adulterer and heā€™s an adulterer and that voids any pre-nup.

4 Likes

Youā€™re equating being called a lesbian with being called a murderer? Erā€¦okay.

Or at least half of one.

2 Likes

Reading comprehension fail.

7 Likes

I said or and I was referring to things Hillary was accused of.

Ok?

15 Likes

But I donā€™t care about Mel, do you? Just show us the damned immigration papers like you promised you would Mel. Are your papers in order Madame?

14 Likes

Iā€™m sure @tena didnā€™t mean it like that.

More like: Republicans sought to delegitimize Clinton (?) with those accusations, knowing that their fans deem such things unforgivable.

(But now Iā€™ve gone and done it. @littlegirlblue will soon be here to smack me around!)

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available