Discussion: Former MSNBC Host Ed Schultz Dies At 64

1 Like

All I can say is you never know.

6 Likes

A man with the strong convictions…
of whomever was signing the paycheck.
Always struck me as a little too strident.

17 Likes

I often wondered what happened to him, in terms of his trip across the political landscape, and the weird landing spot at Pravda America. But, like you said…

14 Likes

Russia Today? Are you kidding me? What did Ed know and was the death really from natural causes? Two people in England died this weekend from the same poison Putin used on a former spy living there.

I’m sorry for the family but something is wrong here.

6 Likes

Just like Tim Russert I dont get these wealthy guys getting sudden death generally from the widowmaker coronary artery. The widowmaker is, to quote Wikipedia:

The left anterior descending artery (also LAD, anterior interventricular branch of left coronary artery, or anterior descending branch) is a branch of the left coronary artery. Occlusion of this artery is often called the widow-maker infarction due to a high death risk.

Getting a cardiac cath or stent is a breeze now and surveillance for highly at risk fat fucks is so low risk it should be done more often, The can go in thru the wrist now for gods sake. If your at risk, high calcium score, symptoms etc get cathed allready.

11 Likes

Died at the age of just 64 of natural causes??

…Well, don’t get me started…

7 Likes

Really
If you are over 50 go get a stress test
I was 60 and felt fine No symptoms
Gym for an hour 5 or 6 days a week
I had 80 % blockage. Heart attack waiting for a time and place
Overnight stay and 2 stents later …doin’ fine

32 Likes

In Russert’s case, it was Karma for all his humble bragging about his background and his comforting of the comfortable.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder to those of us in the aging group. We always assume that, if we are trying to eat right and exercise and have no obvious symptoms, all is fine. We need to more aggressively monitor our health. I’m going online right now to make some routine appointments.

7 Likes

Fargo is in North Dakota

1 Like

I always thought of him as a left-wing version of Rush Limbaugh…his on-air affect reminded me of Rush.

8 Likes

WTF was Schultz doing at RT?! No mention of cause of death, other than that he “died quietly”…one can die “quietly” from poison, too?!

4 Likes

I don’t know that Fargo is in Minnesota, Nicole.

1 Like

I take it you are a winger?! Figures you would think public urination is okay…

We don’t say “Brooklyn, NJ” so don’t say “Fargo, Minnesota.” Stop being so provincial, East Coast.

5 Likes

Tobias Beckett: “Assume everyone will betray you, and you’ll never be disappointed.”

21 Likes

Never heard of him. His picture also makes him look older than 64 – he looks like he’s 74 at least.

1 Like

They’re still alive.

Geography seems to have been learned from watching Coen brothers films.

3 Likes