Discussion: Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke Announces Senate Run

Remember that Louisiana has a pure jungle primary on election day. Everyone is on the ballot in Nov. together with the presidential race. They the top 2 will go to a runoff in December. With this many people on the ballot, it is a crap shoot as to who gets to December.

Point taken. Def. tougher for a crank like him to make the Senate. Thank goodness he’s not running for the House.

Holy Cow!! You’re right!
That is bizarre, and I can’t unsee it ever again.

The really bizarre thing is: this is recent.

This is Duke when he’s younger:

They’re not perfectly symmetrical (almost nobody is perfectly symmetrical, it’s actually what we’re looking for when we evaluate how attractive someone is), but his eyes were normal when he was younger.

I kinda wonder if he got into a car accident or a brawl or something that shattered his cheekbone or orbital ridge and it just wasn’t properly set. There’s nothing about that kind of injury in the info I can track down, but he did drop off the radar for a few years. It’d only take about 8-10 weeks to heal improperly.

1 Like

Springtime for washed up wizards.

Its difficult to tell, because of the angle of that shot. But if you look closely, his left eye is a little off, same as in the more current photo. Notice how the Iris isn’t “centered” and has a bit of that “lazy eye” stare into space.

I doubt there was any accident/fight scenario at play…most like just the settlement that comes with age that gets us all.

He’s definitely got a little bit of the lazy eye, but as we age and the face broadens, one eye socket doesn’t rise or drop by a quarter of an inch.

Too bad he waited this long…he could’ve been Trumps VP candidate.

Whitey McKlan-Klan running for office? Again? The racist winds are blowin’ and David Puke is flying his freak racist flag high in the breeze. Just what Louisiana needs, another racist cracker in government.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available