Discussion: Fiorina Is A No-Show At Her Own Iowa Caucus Party

carly, carly, where are you? your loyal staff is here and ready to boogie. (and pick up our paychecks)

she’s still got lots of hillary bashing left in her.

6 Likes

Fiorina has no clue how to be gracious or generous towards those who made the mistake of supporting her.

8 Likes

That’s OK, she was a no-show in the campaign too.

3 Likes

She’s strapping on the dildo.

4 Likes

What I want to know is when Fiorina finally takes off her mask like a Scooby Doo villain, who’s it going to turn out to be? My guess: The Real Hans Grüber.

4 Likes

I can tell you that The Demon Sheep Mama is a terrible tipper.

9 Likes

Keyser Soze? :smiley:

3 Likes

She simply down-sized her appearance.

14 Likes

Oh, gee, thanks. Another reason to fear a Trump or Cruz or other Republican becoming president.

The old LBJ ad may have been despicable, but it may be time again to count daisy petals.

First downsized, then outsourced what remained. Mission accomplished, and moving on to her next great accomplishment!

4 Likes

No kidding pshah. I remember when Carly was ousted at HP. She was an awful CEO. The HP family wanted her out. After she left my brother and I at the time discussed buying HP stock as it was pretty low. But the stock shot back up soo fast after her leaving that it was too late to buy. Yet she uses her stewardship there as some kinda great thing. NO she sucked as CEO at HP.

6 Likes

Soon she will be able to spend LOTS of that quality time with her husband that she is so fond of. I bet he is thrilled…just thrilled!

3 Likes

You might be wondering who is going to pay the caterer.

5 Likes

I don’t agree. Every dollar contributed to her campaign by some numbskull is a dollar that won’t be available for use against the Democratic nominee during the November election.

7 Likes

She’s reality challenged.

I am a courier. I drove 100 miles through New Hampshire yesterday. I can count the Fiorina signs I saw on one hand.

10 Likes

It’s nice to see that Ms. Fiorina is every bit as successful in politics as she was in big business.

13 Likes

Fiorina: I was busy watching the video tape of a baby being aborted by Hillary and her body parts being sold by Planned Parenthood.

4 Likes

Hahahaha! Take the hint, Carly! No one wants to be dragged to one of your events. If there are no convenient 4 year olds to push around, the rest of your campaign will look like your caucus party.

3 Likes