Discussion: Fiorina Blasts Pro-Cruz, Iowa Radio Host Over His 'Full Vagina' Remark (AUDIO)

1 Like

Carly’s video diary, December 22 2016

You’re welcome. And it you have the stupid attitudes mentioned… get over them.

Thanks for the sage advice but I believe I’ll pass.

2 Likes

Sometimes it is best to reserve comment. People who read TeenLaQueefa on a regular basis understand nuance.

1 Like

I think RadGal70 already took care of the replacement for vagina, back when Wheaton College was complaining to the Supreme Court that it was a violation of Wheaton’s religious liberty to have to fill out a form stating that Wheaton believed that providing a health plan with contraception coverage was a violation of Wheaton’s religious liberty.

4 Likes

And play.

4 Likes

I hold cgd no ill will, he/she simply needs to realize different folks have different strokes. I enjoy that we all have different opinions on things, no matter how trivial they might be. It’d be silly to be more than mildly miffed and amused.

2 Likes

Carly Fiorina’s life story isn’t compelling, much as she would like it to be. She is pandering, the same way Rubio is with his story. He had to alter it once people fact checked his original in which he said his Father fled Castro’s harsh government. That wasn’t true, and so Marco isn’t really who he claimed to be. And, we don’t really care. I guess you could say that we care more about “what have you done lately”?

2 Likes

Ummm, a little late to the game, aren’t you Carly?

I heard a rumor somewhere that you drove a high-tech company into the ditch. With this kind of 18th Century-appropriate response time, I understand better now what your problem was in Cupertino.

2 Likes

Our very own Vogon Prostetnic Fiorina.

I wonder when she’s going to blow up the Earth to make way for a hyperspace bypass? Maybe that bypass will let Jeeeeebus get here quicker.

Well Carly as Poor Richard would have said He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas

2 Likes

Fiorina: V… for Victim. Thats right, I am the victim.

1 Like

She thought she’d get a pass as the token woman.

1 Like

If you don’t get a pass, what’s the point of being a token?

2 Likes

… where do you get all these wonderful gifs…?

1 Like

There’s nothing more absurd than a totally unqualified individual using the V (victim) strategy and getting national attention for it.

1 Like

I could’t listen after Snarly said “We must retaliate,” too many times.

Actually, we women don’t use our vaginas to pee. Just sayin’.

1 Like

Fair enough. I was going to add, as my grandmother would have said, “so this is the company she keeps?”

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available