Discussion: Fiorina Blasts Pro-Cruz, Iowa Radio Host Over His 'Full Vagina' Remark (AUDIO)

Discussion for article #244066

If she were really concerned with misogyny, she would have used the occasion to denounce Drumpf’s “schlonged” comment as well. Guess insults directed at Democratic women don’t count.

24 Likes

"By the way, I’ve now been called the V-word as well by the Cruz campaign, yes V, and I won’t say that word either.”

I appreciate her anger at the misogyny directed to her from the right-wing talk radio world (also wonder if she feels as outraged at the even more relentless misogyny directed from the right to Hillary Clinton) but why does she have to act as if the word vagina is somehow dirty?

I wish these right-wingers would get over their repulsion of sex and body parts.

22 Likes

I have no sympathy for this lying woman. Until she admits that she lied about Planned Parenthood videos, and agrees to never be heard from again, she’s fair game.

Until then, you roll around with conservatives, lady, you will get fleas.

Also, someone point this out to Jeb…another example of another conservative playing the victim.

14 Likes

And to think we’re still like 60 days away from the first rwnj primary vote being cast. Just imagine the discourse in late January. Then just imagine all that bigotry and bile aimed at HRC starting in May. Gonna be a long year.

4 Likes

I thought she had a P.

The “full vagina” comment was inappropriate. Carly Fiorina’s statements about Planned Parenthood suggest that she hates women, making it unlikely that she’s actually one of them.

3 Likes

I don’t–she’s a part of it. Her so called anger and outrage is feigned. She’s a poor excuse for a woman, and in some ways, is even viler then Trump or Cruz.

8 Likes

She’s as relevant as Scrotorum or Huckaboy.

2 Likes

…oh. my. sweet. weeping. jebus… please just make it stop…please… :sob:

7 Likes

She is very selective in her outrage, but the real V-word here is “Victim”, a role which she is playing to the hilt. If she was so offended by these right-wing male chauvinist nut jobs like Deace, why the hell is she running for the GOP nomination? Doesn’t she know the place is rotten with them?

7 Likes

I agree that vagina is an ugly word, just like penis is. We can blame Latin for that.

Isn’t it time we came up with better names? Most of those I’m familiar with are just as crude and grotesque.

Wow. She’s really on the ball.

How long ago was that debate?

4 Likes

Maybe hers is? Just a thought. I’m almost certain it’s dry and scratchy.

1 Like

Tamale and Taco?

3 Likes

This is the party you’ve chosen.

3 Likes

Barstool and Bluejean?

We tried this years ago in a psychology class and ended up stymied. The professor said, “That’s why we still use the two horrible names we’ve always used, because they all suck.”

1 Like

“I’ve now been called the V-word as well by the Cruz campaign, yes V, and I won’t say that word.”

Vogon?

6 Likes

Vulcan?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available