Discussion: Fiorina Blasts Pro-Cruz, Iowa Radio Host Over His 'Full Vagina' Remark (AUDIO)

I know this is completely unrelated to this story, but I’m watching MSNBC, and before they went to commercial, they showed a teaser regarding an update on Bowe Berghdal, the army deserter. So, they are following up on this deserter “story”, and yet, I haven’t heard a word about the plan to close Motor Vehicle offices in Alabama that would aid in suppressing the vote. Isn’t that much more of a national interest story, than some punk, mislead, dumb kid? Is there anyone on here with a journalism background that can enlighten me on why the Berghdal story is a more pressing story than the James Bond villain-esque concerted effort to suppress the vote, by the Republican establishment in this country? Why isn’t that the most pressing story of our day?

3 Likes

Yeah willie and hoo hoo are much more appropriate for the os so sensitive conservatives.

2 Likes

Honestly, I think they’d be embarrassed to call them whatever is considered proper, because private parts are vile and dirty to them.

3 Likes

Who? Is this person relevant to any discussion at all?

1 Like

Ben Franklin’s “…lieth down with Dogs, shall rise up with Fleas…” comment comes to mind, Carly.

1 Like

I wonder how bad Cruz’s poetry is.

4 Likes

:smirk:Vacuous?
… her campaign is Vapid.

3 Likes

It’s one thing when a man is so uncomfortable with the word vagina that he uses some silly euphemism, like V-word, but it is a sad situation when a woman can’t say vagina in public. It is a perfectly acceptable word, albeit a bit clinical. But it should not make a woman squirm.

6 Likes

Vagina. It is what a woman’s genitalia are called. If you can’t say it, no wonder you’re so against women choosing what to do with it.

My daughter learned the word along with the words for all the other body parts. My sons learned it too.

We all, baring tragic mutalation, have a penis or vagina. We all use it for procreation and peeing. Nothing to be ashamed of.

As a side note, I have yet to hear of someone using their penis to win an election, despite trumps comments.

4 Likes

Carly, this looks like you were playing the Whiner Card. Could you tell all of us the difference?

2 Likes

…unless you’re doing it right.

(Sorry, but I just couldn’t help myself. Blame the Glenlivet.)

5 Likes

If it’s manipulated properly most women will squirm!

:wink:

2 Likes

Vampire?

(Need a good gif here… @SeanMalloy?)

1 Like

Actually, I was thinking of Hyman Roth. “I didn’t get angry…”

2 Likes

Beat me to it by a few seconds!

1 Like

move along… move along…

no war on women here…

so… does this make Carly the dumbest one in the race because she doesn’t get the Republican misogyny?

3 Likes

I guess I walked into that one!

1 Like

Oh Carly, you know they call you much worse behind your back and yet you sit down and eat with them so I have no sympathy whatsoever for you. You have never done one thing to improve the lives of women in your life.

3 Likes

“By the way, I’ve now been called the V-word as well by the Cruz campaign, yes V, and I won’t say that word either,” Fiorina said. “But suffice it to say—V as in victor—when I told my story, my American dream story of my life, a prominent member of the Cruz campaign said that I had gone full V-word.”

You want to be the leader of the Free World, but you’re too goody-two-shoes to say ‘vagina’ out loud? Oh, brother – or sister. LOL – Carly, I don’t think ‘Victory’ is the word you should have used. How about ‘vamoose?’

4 Likes

Funny, but I imagined you as being larger…

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available