Discussion: Ex-GOP Lawmaker Joe Walsh: Nunes Is ‘Chair Of Trump’s Reelection Campaign’

Joe Walsh is calling their bluff.

More humiliations await.

27 Likes

Perhaps irony is showing a flicker of life…

8 Likes

They must be smelling a whiff of shitstorm in the wind…

8 Likes

This is news?

Now THAT’S an insult and yet smacks of the truth. Nunes must be sucking up to donnie for something. He puts an Oreck to shame.

4 Likes

Nice call, Dead-beat Joe. Are you seeing the light or just jealous you’re not involved in the shenanigans?

3 Likes

Known crazy person says something sane, maybe not “news” but certainly novel.

As of now I don’t think there’s enough background here 2 call it news. However with the announcement that Trey Gowdy is not running for reelection, it certainly makes me think that Walsh Maybe connected a bit to what his former colleagues know.

6 Likes

Nunes is Donnie’s Igor (but not the funny one).

He’s willing to plunder graves and dig up rotting corpses (and probably enjoys it) to keep this evil Maladministration “alive”…

6 Likes

I presume that Devin Nunes is Justice compromised As Trump in regards to Russia. It may be more true that he is sucking up to Putin,

4 Likes

They must be smelling a whiff of shitstorm in the wind…

More like an overwhelming stench.

3 Likes

Who woulda thought? I feel like composing a free-verse poem: “When wingnuts fight”

5 Likes

Either has Joe Walsh been in therapy, or is medicated or it is really bad for Trump/Nunes.
(but how would Walsh know more than us? Low friends in high places ? )

1 Like

Kelly added, “We’re saving it to use as a distraction when the next scandal drops … Oh shit, did I just say that out loud?”

10 Likes

Guy who reneges on child support calls out guy who reneges on contracts.

7 Likes

That was Joe WIlson, not Joe Walsh.

3 Likes

Perhaps you’re confusing Joe Walsh with Joe WIlson – the guy who shouted “You Lie” during an Obama State of the Union address http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/177243-rep-wilson-you-lie-has-been-vindicated

1 Like

I suspect Nunes really is so stupid, sad, and pathetic, that he’s willing to set himself up for criminal indictments just to be close to a TV “star” and get Trump’s approval for being “loyal”. Nunes’s corruption and ridiculous Trump puppy love are the only things that keep him from being a complete and utter nonentity.

4 Likes

WIlson, not Walsh, was the Joe who shouted “You Lie.”

Yep. So much for the “adults” in the White House. I am disgusted by Kelly. Truly the wingnuts are running the nut house.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available