Discussion: Even Hannity Couldn't Get Barr To Admit Tweet Was Racist: Sorry It Was 'Poorly Worded'

Sad. The intersection of hollywood privilege, white privilege and utter lack of self-awareness. Another very stable genius.

14 Likes

“Even Hannity” ? WTF ??

Hannity couldn’t make a puppy confess about the wet stain on the carpet.

9 Likes

That’s because Hannity is the wet stain on the carpet.

8 Likes

“I feel like I have apologized and explained and asked for forgiveness and made recompense,”

If any of those apologies were even remotely sincere you’d own your mistake instead of constantly deflecting blame. Now please do us all a favor and take another dose of ambien and sleep walk in front of a bus already.

3 Likes

Eh, that was the “I thought the bitch was white” video ? say no more !

4 Likes

Convenient. Now every openly racist person, or at least their tweets, has Fox cover.

If I wanted people to know I wasn’t a racist, the first place I would go to shout it out to the world is Sean Hannity’s show. The only person on the entire planet who is less racist than Hannity is Donald Trump himself, “the least racist person in the entire world.” What low scum, low racist scum: Barr, Hannity, Trump. Filth.Puke. Scum.

3 Likes

“I’m a creative genius”? Sure thing hon.

14 Likes

Roseanne resides in Trump’s Stable of Geniuses.

3 Likes

And also quite possibly, Ambien delusions.

General rule of thumb: Anyone who needs to state “I’m a creative genius” is usually not.

5 Likes

“I am a creative genius, and this is not a good feeling for an artist to be treated this way, and it’s not a good feeling for a citizen, either.”

What is it with these people and their need to be a genius of some type?
And what is their definition of “racist”? (My guess: anyone who calls out their hilarious comments aimed at other groups.)

2 Likes

What is the common thread in all of these losers? They are all megalomaniacs.

1 Like

“I am a creative genius, and this is not a good feeling for an artist to be treated this way,

The first rule of Creative Genius Club is you don’t talk about being a creative genius. Violating Rule 1 is conclusive proof of non-membership.

7 Likes

Rule for anything emanating from this fop’s show…it is ALWAYS poorly worded.

Poorly worded, check. But also racist. Not only are those two things NOT mutually exclusive, but in my experience actually positively correlated.

1 Like

“I am a creative genius, and this is not a good feeling for an artist to be treated this way, and it’s not a good feeling for a citizen, either.”

She is a 45* voter isn’t she? She was funny and groundbreaking when she started - but not a genius. She is not a genius now. She has not had much sympathy for other artists and citizens until now. Also, I must point out, that you have not ‘lost everything’ when you still own a vanity macadamia nut ranch on Hawaii and get residuals and royalties still coming in from past tv work.
But the blonder hair a la megyn kelly is working for her. So that and her bags of money and property must be some consolation.

1 Like

Bill Maher said she suffered brain damage in her teens (car accident? I can’t remember if he said it was a car accident but he said it was a head INJURY) and has always spouted off ‘weird’ stuff. He said she is unemployable because SHE cannot promise not to ‘pop off’ and Disney should’ve known this when they hired her. I also read her family took her twitter away from her and then it was off-season and she had her twitter back.

I don’t get this 24-hour dealio. She had 24-hr to ‘fix’ anything she said and she was not given that. HOW COULD SHE FIX WHAT SHE SAID? AND I don’t ‘get’ how the tweet about VJ (who to my knowledge has not been running around giving interviews, she is generally in a no-comment zone, again, in MY opinion) could have been MADE because why ELSE did she say VJ was descended from a gorilla? There IS no other way to take it. Now she may NOT have known about VJ’s race; she MAY have been repeating what she read elsewhere, but she NEVER seems to have wondered WHY anybody would call VJ the child of a gorilla.

1 Like

I’ve known some very intelligent people. I have no doubt that a couple, maybe even a few, were actual geniuses. Not one of them ever felt the need to label him or herself as such.

2 Likes