Discussion: Erick Erickson’s Mom Says The Family Didn’t Boycott Asian Food For Pearl Harbor

Discussion for article #243607

“Amazing people, the Asians…”

1 Like

I bet my money on the 73-yr old momma.

11 Likes

Jews EAT Chinese ON christmas because TheY Killed Jesus!11!!1one1!!!

25 Likes

I have a hard time believing that Erick would pass up any food put in front of him!

23 Likes

"Somebody is making that up about my son.”

And that somebody has a name, and that name is Erick.

26 Likes

I have a hard time believing he has a mother. I thought he crawled out from under a rock.

5 Likes

How sad the life of the modern conservative to have to resort to lying and making up childhood stories to prove one’s racist bonafides.

27 Likes

Why is it that every word that comes out of the mouth of Tea Party windbags is complete bullshit???

The truth must have a liberal bias and is part of the gay agenda.

11 Likes

Son of Erick: As you can see, 73 year old women in America are … well out of touch with reality. What does it mean for grandma Hillary. Certainly she should be staying home praying to Jesus Christ.

Your Mom called BS to your story Erick

1 Like

“I’m very grateful that many of the Japanese people became Christian. We know many people who are Japanese, they are a very nice people.”

Man, with a mom like that, I see why Erick is the way he is.

7 Likes

So it’s a family tradition that only happened that one time that no one else remembers?

6 Likes

I’m impressed with how they get through life with such squinty eyes.

2 Likes

Pro-family conservative basically implies mom is senile in tweet.

17 Likes

…who you talkin’ about ?--------- the squinty-eyed Chri$harians or the folk of Asian descent?

One is natural
The other years of ‘stink-eying’ folks that scare 'em.

1 Like

So the takeaway from this is that Erick Erickson is a compulsive liar and his mother is a bigoted religious nut.

It all makes sense.

11 Likes

EE: My mom is too out of it to remember a family tradition that she started, but she’s perfectly capable of shepherding your soul.

3 Likes

This is hilarious.

1 Like

Kudos to Gawker for making that call. Classic.

3 Likes