Discussion: Eric Trump Predicts CNN Won't Cover Harvey Donation After CNN Covered It

1 Like

Whiny, arrogant little dickhead.

Glad CNN could slap him down so quickly and so completely.

(Anybody know if the money has actually been sent yet? Until it has, it’s all smoke and mirrors, including Butthead’s snotty comment.)

30 Likes

Eric Trump, attack dog.

12 Likes

Lucky Eric: He’s so dimwitted that he’ll be the only Trump to avoid indictment, because he’s not competent enough to collude with anyone.

20 Likes

The clan has to figure out which St. Jude’s pediatric oncology account is easiest to rob.

17 Likes

You know, my brother’s dog couldn’t leave the skunk that lived under the back porch alone. Got a facefull on a regular basis, but never learned a damned thing.

Butthead reminds me of that dog, in more ways than one. (The dog, however, was likeable, unlike Butthead.)

13 Likes

Lizzymom beat us all to it.
Wait until the check clears.

10 Likes

Why should Trump Jr care if CNN covers it? Its supposed to be a charitable donation. He shouldn’t care about coverage…unless its a campaign promotion. Where they expect to get a million dollars in positive airtime as an exchange.

18 Likes

Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to
be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who
is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before
you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that
they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received
their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand
know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in
secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

16 Likes

Trumps at Multiplication:

4 Likes

OT, but gotta be pointed out. Distraction continues apace.

Found at Faux News:

Ummmmm…did they ever cover Donnie and his disgusting litter bleeding the Secret Service dry?

7 Likes

I’m sorry: what is this a picture of?

1 Like

Upside: Donald is certainly the kind of screwaround guy who, projecting, might think that Eric wasn’t his son. This whining and stupidity should reassure El Bufon about that for a little while, anyway.

1 Like

What kind of people make a “humanitarian gesture” and then demand to be given credit for it?

9 Likes

Giving and publicizing a million dollar donation (assuming he actually does so) as President isn’t the wisest move.

First of all, he controls the purse strings (along with Congress), and could do so much more by efficiently bringing the Federal Government’s resources to bear.

But secondly, what kind of precedent does this set? Is he going to donate a million dollars every time there’s a natural disaster or tragedy? If not, questions will be raised as to why one disaster is less worthy than another. Questions that are important but not helpful in the immediate aftermath of a disaster. Intention may be worthy, but poorly thought through in my opinion.

7 Likes

A dog that caught a porcupine.

Qusay Trump meets the truth…

Thank you. I honestly didn’t know.

Seems a totally apt metaphor (no, scratch that - one apt metaphor) for the current state of the GOP.

1 million dollars is very generous. Remember when Trump offered FIVE million $ for proof of Obama’s citizenship?

9 Likes

Now THIS is coverage… Wonder why the rest of the world is reluctant to help?

World in no rush to offer Trump help post-Harvey

After Katrina, countries around the globe offered to help the U.S. After Harvey, only a few — Mexico and troubled Venezuela among them — have volunteered aid.

2 Likes