Discussion: EPA Spent $3.5 Million On Pruitt's Security Detail In First Year

A truly impeachable SOB…

The poster boy for the prosperity gospel and cult of self entitlement,

17 Likes

That’s FAR too much freaking money!

11 Likes

Koch sucker.

6 Likes

In an administration full of evil a-holes, he’s probably the evilest and a-holiest of them all.

3 Likes

Small price to pay for rolling back a decade’s worth of work to keep us and future generations alive.

8 Likes

If we could just tweak the mission a bit, so the security detail would provide security for the citizens from Pruitt’s attacks on our health and environment (with malice aforethought), instead of their current role of protecting a supposed public servant from the public, I’d consider $3.5M/year to be money well spent.

8 Likes

Just a side-bar, but Pruitt is a great reason to watch Ken Burns’ “The National Parks: America’s Best Idea”. Pruitt isn’t exactly Department of Interior, but EPA is related. That documentary will bring a tear to your eyes and will inspire you to fight a-holes like Pruitt and Zinke. Leave it to right-wing dung heaps like them to destroy the land, air, water. Thank the cosmos that Ken Burns does what he does.

15 Likes

I wonder how much of this 3.5 million was subcontracted out to Pruitt’s brother-in-law?

7 Likes

Well, except for the Evil A-Hole in Chief.

7 Likes

And the Repubs remain silent…

5 Likes

When staring down at various piles of poop in the sewer, it probably isn’t worth our time to rank them. At the end of the day, they’re all shit.

3 Likes

For so much security, Pruitt sure seems insecure.

2 Likes

EPA spokesman Jahan Wilcox emphasized to Politico on Friday that Pruitt has faced “an unprecedented amount of death threats.”

He’s probably paying to have death threats robo-called into the EPA switchboard.

Who could have known how violent those treehuggers could be?

8 Likes

[quote=“paulw, post:6, topic:72712, full:true”]
Small price to pay for rolling back a decade’s worth of work to keep us and future generations alive.
[/quote]Yep. You need a huge professional security detail when Mother Nature herself wants to kick your fucking ass.

4 Likes

Never enough money for clean water in Flint, but gotta keep the snowflake from melting…

11 Likes

He needs to pay this back.
He seriously needs to give this money back to us taxpayers.

5 Likes

Expensive little spoiled brat minion, isn’t he?
Just throw him off a really tall trump tower and save us millions.
just an idea

3 Likes

This motherfucker leaves me speechless.

I can never really express all the wrong that is Pruitt at the EPA.

18 Likes

[quote=“tena, post:19, topic:72712, full:true”]
This motherfucker leaves me speechless.

I can never really express all the wrong that is Pruitt at the EPA.
[/quote]I have difficulty trying to conceive of the mindset, personality, philosophy … no, those aren’t the right words - the psychopathy (that’s the one I’m looking for) of guys like this who are proud of the cruel, corrupt, destructive things they’re doing, who think they’re serving some noble cause. And, I know there are differences in policy and views about how to do what’s best for the country or parts of it. But guys like Pruitt and Trump are just evil fucks.

17 Likes