Discussion: Dubious Russian Intel Doc Spurred Comey To Speak On Clinton Emails Probe

1 Like

“Dubious Russian Intel Doc Spurred Comey To Speak On Clinton Emails Probe.”

But, of course, everyone knows Russian meddling in our election didn’t change the outcome in any way.

Because the GOP said so.

28 Likes

Makes me feel even better about the Putin Faction in the New York office.

12 Likes

#newelection.

6 Likes

Timing of the leak is everything. So now it is the IC’s turn to have it’s (their?) credibility questioned due to Russian havoc making. What a convenient time for Trump. It’s almost like a two-fer-one for the Russians (the doc head-fake, and now the leak revealing that at least some in the FBI - or at least Comey - fell for it the doc.)

Dizzying.

3 Likes

…Whoops.

2 Likes

currently singing “everything that’s old is new again”

2 Likes

That’s. the equiv of two basketball players getting canceling technicals.

The info that’s is currently known outweighs this possible Comey foul up.

5 Likes

I’m missing something here. Why would the FBI ever believe Russian intelligence?

3 Likes

The NYT getting the wrong end of the stick based on unreliable reports derived from multiple levels of hearsay… is it really so difficult to believe the same thing is going on, at least in part, re Trump?

If you’re not sick enough already, watch Alan Dershowitz on MSNBC trying to demagogue this one.

4 Likes

“Frequently, individuals who go along the treasonous path do not even realize they’re along that path until it gets to be a bit too late.” – former CIA Director John Brennan

10 Likes

Nope. No can do. Geez, Greta. Must you have this guy on? I always feel dirty after watching him, like I watched Fox News.

8 Likes

Every conservative in this nation is an enemy of America

Because the NY FBI office (i smell giuliani) wanted Hillary gone

10 Likes

Oh, to have him fry for this would be fabulous.

People were right. This makes Watergate look like a Sunday school picnic.

11 Likes

We’ve always maintained that the election was thrown by the Russians and the timing of Comey’s October announcement. And now the two are linked. Yep, the Russians played us and they played us well.

11 Likes

The fingerprints of Russian Intelligence on this document did no come to light until recently. Prior to this, it was accepted a real email from a real DNC operative. Obviously the guys who do this kind of email trolling are much better at English than the Croatian dudes who try to play in the comment sections of liberal blogs I read.

9 Likes

Not Seth Rich…

2 Likes

Depends on the recipients