Discussion: Dowd Continues On Rampage Against Mueller After Release Of Voicemail

1 Like

Reminds me of this guy…

28 Likes

“If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts. If you have the law on your side, pound the law. If you have neither on your side, pound the table.”

62 Likes

The pattern continues. Trump sucks out their souls, and they start appearing on Hannity. I recall when Dowd resigned he was referred to as a smart lawyer. Guess not. Fuck him.

28 Likes

I really, really hope we make it to the day that we don’t have to look at or be subject to these ugly, evil, old, white men anymore. Damn, they’re just grotesque.

45 Likes

Why give him oxygen? Why feed the troll? Some wisdom for the media (old article, not related to this piece):

17 Likes

I’m just stunned that Mueller just sits back and lets Trump and co. spin facts with impunity. Does Mueller give a shit or doesn’t he. I have no idea.

21 Likes

Though, not nearly as endearing.

3 Likes

Mueller is a fool. A nice man, a man with integrity, but a fool.

4 Likes

Is Dowd Miss Piggy’s father?? Just sayin’.

5 Likes

A face only a mother could love, but I’m not even sure about that.

4 Likes

I grew up surrounded by so many “Dowds” in my life it brings back memories, mostly not fond memories. The worse kind of drunks.

3 Likes

calling it “a baseless, political document designed to smear and damage the reputation of counsel and innocent people.”

That could be a great line of attack – if it were coming from almost anyone else.

And if the SCO weren’t the target.

But other than that, yes, a great line of attack.

4 Likes

Sounds like somebody’s staring down disbarment. If there were any real justice, Dowd would be facing obstruction of justice charges, too.

39 Likes

Yeah, I think there are puh-lenty of reasons why his panties are in such a knot. He’s squealing way too loud for it to just be hurt feelings.

26 Likes

Oh My Fe-Fe’s hurt much with truth…

2 Likes

So by definition, that means there was collusion…

19 Likes

More Vogon poetry brought to you by Fox Spews.

2 Likes

REPUGs do that…

Any similarity?

16 Likes