Discussion: Donald Trump To Meet With RNC Chair Thursday In Washington

I’m sure Reince will come prepared for whatever needs discussed.

33 Likes

“Donald Trump was meeting with Republican National Committee chairman Reince Preibus to demand his surrender.”
TFIFY.

13 Likes

The Donald wants to start the TRUMP INVESTMENT FUND for all his followers to put their retirement
savings into…

8 Likes

Reince Priebus then took a taxi to the nearest Emergency Room. Face down on the back seat.

8 Likes

Trump reading Reince the riot act?

Trump trashing the Republican Party?

Trump defending his campaign manager?

Trump arresting women for abortions and sending them to prison?

If I were Reince, I would not really be as frightened of Trump for any of the above. What I WOULD be TERRIFIED of would be having my job to depend on believing anything he would agree to do.

6 Likes

Surprise, surprise. Plus ca change, plus c’est la meme chose.

8 Likes

“Donald Trump To Meet With RNC Chair Thursday In Washington.”

Will there be kissing?

23 Likes

And afterwards I’m sure Reince will be able to confirm that there is no problem there.

5 Likes

One of the things I’ve enjoyed most about the rise of Trump is that it will necessarily be the end of Preibus’ political career. The man is such a horse’s ass who’s face punchability is only exceeded by Ted Cruz. I’m looking forward to his ouster after the election when what’s left of their party leadership is scrambling to offer up sacrificial lambs on which to blame their losses. I look forward to watching him flailing around under a bus as every GOPer left standing stops by to give him a good kick. I look forward to that and seeing Michael Steele’s face as he stands back completely unable to contain his glee.

42 Likes

Don’t make me turn my security staff loose on you, Priebus.

11 Likes

My husband talked to his boss this afternoon. He’s a nice guy, but votes republican. Fairly conservative, attends one of those big social Christian churches. But you can definitely have a reasonable conversation with him.

He told my husband that if Trump has enough votes to get the nomination, and the party pulls out the rug, that will be the end of the republican party.

Hate to tell him but the fat lady has already started her song.

16 Likes

I am TRYING to drink coffee here…

8 Likes

He probably just wanted a blowjob from Reince. Melania didn’t want to muss her hair and makeup.

7 Likes

Reince really should have known better than to show up with just one staff member.

13 Likes

and still more kissing

6 Likes

Steele will come out okay with his chattering gigs on MSNBC, but Rinse? He’s a dead man walking.

9 Likes

Disagree - my vote for most punchable face would be Scott Walker. Luckily, he doesn’t get plastered all over the news much anymore. Cruz is in my 2nd place.

6 Likes

I’m OK with not allowing concealed carry at the convention in Cleveland. The floor fight will be more fun to watch with folding chairs, motorcycle chains, and broken champagne bottles.

19 Likes

At those levels of punchability, it becomes very subjective.

4 Likes