Discussion: Donald Trump Directs His Birther Fire At Ted Cruz

That’s a long way from Calgary. I wonder how Orly Taitz is dealing with THIS turn of events. She was sooo upset at the “Blah” person who was supposedly from Kenya…now we have a white guy verifiably and definitively birthed in the great state of … Alberta. What side will she come down on?

There may not be enough pop corn for this one.

1 Like

LONG FORM!!! I WANNA SEE HER LONG FORM !!!1ONE!!!^%$!!!
(lower case letters to fulfill TPM’s need to be “more descriptive”)

2 Likes

What he should be saying is that the tedster is just revving up that money machine just like he is.

1 Like

Trump led the charge on

Oh, fucking bullshit.

Hey, Daniel Strauss? Yeah. You.

Were you even out of grammar school during the 2012 election cycle?

The birther movement was initiated and going strong long before the Donald hitched his caboose to that trainwreck. Trump thought he could get mileage out of it for his bid in 2012, and he dumped a stupid amount of money into it, but he was one of the last people to sign on to it.

You’re thinking of that Oily Taint creature. The birther movement was barely being sustained by right wing life support when Trump gave it one last jolt for a few months.

Here’s a pro-tip: “journalism” is not “pulling shit out of your ass.” Unless, of course, you’re padding your resume to be a Fox News blogger. If so, then please proceed.

3 Likes

Um, excuse the fuck out of me, but President Obama was born in 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii. Hawaii became a State in 1959. There is no question that Obama was born in the United States. There never was.

7 Likes

I can’t stand to see you sad…

3 Likes

Both born outside of the USA ( like John McCain )…

What? The? Fuck?

Yeah, what datora said…

EDIT:

OK, I think I see what you’re saying. You don’t believe Obama was born elsewhere, you’re comparing media types who gave it credence, but will probably ignore Cruz? (Please tell me that’s what you’re saying! :slight_smile: )

Hell, if Arpaio won’t do it, I’ll go. I think every left-leaning site in the country should have a jpeg of Cruz’s Alberta birth certificate on its front page. Eh?

1 Like

It’s only fair.

This is what is the best part of it all though:

Cruz’s father, who was born in 1939 in Matanzas, Cuba,[22][23] “suffered beatings and imprisonment for protesting the oppressive regime”[22][27] of dictator Fulgencio Batista. He fought for Fidel Castro in the Cuban Revolution[28][29] when he was 14 years old, but “didn’t know Castro was a Communist.”[30] A few years later he became a staunch critic of Castro when “the rebel leader took control and began seizing private property and suppressing dissent.”

1 Like

Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

I love this place some days.

you are a dangerous thinker and I love it. lol
can’t stop laughing over morning coffee.

Why shouldn’t we see his mother’s birth certificate or naturalization papers? We know his father wa not a citizen, and we know Ted was born in Canada. Why should we take his word for his mother’s citizenship at the time so his birth?

1 Like

Just for. Fun, why don’t you try posting even one sentence that is factual? I know it would be a challenge, but what really is the point of typing up a bunch of lies? Even a monkey can do that.

Was Cruz’s father Wet foot or Dry foot . Did he get the “Help” which is the Cuban American euphemism for government money

1 Like

a preview of the next eighteen months. Boy are we in for it!

I feel for you guys in the toss up states! I live in the"Blue Wall states" and it other than local races, you might never know till voting that it’s a Presidential Year. National Parties, on either side, don’t waste their advertising money here. They know we are solid.

Wish I Lived in a “blue wall” state, I envy you.

This assclown-on-assclown aggro must stop! Think of The Children!

(Butt)Trump(et) needs to go to being what he’s best at: being the poster child for why inherited wealth is a bad thing.

You’d think with all the money he stole from investors, he could invest some of it into getting rid of that moronic comb-over-from-Hell that no one buys.

Here we go again.

Is it wrong that I’m smiling?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available