Discussion: Donald Trump Directs His Birther Fire At Ted Cruz

I can’t wait for some other bozohead Republican to hit him with that in the debates.

I’ll LOL.

4 Likes

The Senate passed a special resolution affirming John McCain’s citizenship in '08, the problem is Ted Cruz doesn’t have any friends in the Senate. I hope this schadenfreudealicious issue dogs his campaign until he’s forced to respond.

7 Likes

Proves that the Donald is an equal-opportunity douchebag.

2 Likes

That won’t happen because the essence behind the grade thing with Obama as a fundamentally racist sentiment that Obama wouldn’t have gotten into college without affirmative action. Nobody thinks that Cruz would benefit the same.

5 Likes

But my question is, will Joe Arapaio send his posse to Canada to find the ‘real’ birth certificate? Or does he only reserve that for blah people?

I’m actually giddy with anticipation of that one. Me thinks it won’t sit well with the Floridan Hispanic population

11 Likes

It was only a matter of time …and pop corn that the Donald would say this

1 Like

CRUZ"S FATHER was an ardent supporter of Castro the PINKO COMMNIE!!!

Sins of the father!

5 Likes

“Cruz has maintained that he is eligible to be president since he was born to an American mother”

And I believe the President was born to an American mother,in Hawaii.

“Hawaii is the 50th and most recent U.S. state
to join the United States, having gained admission to the United States
on August 21, 1959.”

Popcorn down here in the first row please.

2 Likes

Next week Cruz introduces legislation calling for the annexation of Alberta.

THANK YOU BABY JEEBUS. I BELIEVE! Clap harder, Ted!

If Trump honestly thinks that being born in Canada is a problem for Cruz then the problem for Trump seems to be that he can’t read; esp. the constitution.

1 Like

Oh, I think we understand (cf. @PluckyInKY above).

2 Likes

So my dream of a Cruz/Trump '16 bumper sticker is probably not going to happen?

3 Likes

Cruz isn’t black, so why is Trump bringing this up?

He’s Hispanic. Good enough for Trump.

Dear Lord, and we thought the Republican primary debates in the last Presidential cycle were amusing!! This is starting to turn out better, as in worse!

‘You know, [Greta/Sean/Glen/insertname], people in real estate say it all comes down to simple ABC - which, by the way, even before the goofy movie, before that stupid play even, I always said stands for Always Be Closing. Now, [Greta/Sean/Glenn/insert name], in network reality TV there’s also an ABC rule, but it stands for Always Be Claiming*’

[*Always Be Claiming you’re considering running for president, that you’re more serious about it then you’ve ever been, and this is probably going to be it … so long as, and this is vital,. you put enough time between when you start saying this shit and when time’s run out and it’s down to a choice between filing financial disclosure and keeping up the pretense.]

1 Like

I think it certainly makes sense to see his mother’s birth certificate since she is his ticket to “natural born-ness.” Why should we take his word for it?

3 Likes

Please get her name right—it’s Oily Taint.

1 Like

Yes, where is she when you need her?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available