Discussion: Donald Trump Deletes Tweet Dissing Iowa Voters

Discussion for article #242075

1 Like

And he used the biggest, classiest, most luxurious spoon ever to remove that pee from the swimming pool of the Internet. It was hyouuuge.

12 Likes

No, no, no. You need to work on your excuse making. It’s not the INTERN you blame. It’s the DEAD GUY.

Unless it was a dead intern.

In that case all you get is your own talk show.

12 Likes

Why do you allow anyone to have access to your Twatter account, Drumpf?

6 Likes

Ask Joe Scarborough about that one.

3 Likes

Trump is busted, I really think he will self destruct if he keeps a twitter account and keeps opening his mouth.

5 Likes

He’d still do Ivanka. He’s not taking that back!

8 Likes

“Sometimes he’s an idiot, but we still love him.”

Lamest. Lawn sign. EVER.

5 Likes

“Donald Trump Deletes Tweet Dissing Iowa Voters.”

It mocked Lorinda Phelps for her cuff buttons, domestic water, and ignorance of asparagus tongs.

6 Likes

I was 40 before I found out a chafing dish wasn’t a good looking woman that got on your nerves.

8 Likes

Boy, that stupid intern sure gets around!

24 Likes

I think it was a joke guys. Actually the perfect way to do it. Delete it and a joke apology. I’m actually impressed by how he handled this.

1 Like

Way to man up!

2 Likes

I always assumed he never personally touched a keyboard. C’mon. He’s got people for that. The best people. Really experienced and good spellers. Plus, willing to take the blame if something blows up.

6 Likes

So, what did you think “asparagus tongs” were? Wait! On second thought, don’t answer that.

4 Likes

Well, what can you say, it’s hard to find an intern these days who isn’t incredibly thin-skinned, impulsive, heedless of social conventions and niceties, lacking in circumspection, who doesn’t sit around all day and night pumping out ill-considered tweets that crudely insult anyone who offers the faintest whiff of criticism or who disappoints you in any way, who doesn’t nurse grudges for weeks, months, years and decades, who doesn’t pick pointless and self-defeating fights with people you need on your side, and even if you’re very rich and very smart and pick the best people to help you for some reason you still end up with interns managing your must personal communications, no-talent loser interns who totally do exist and stop looking at me that way.

15 Likes

Donald: Note to self.
Once President, ask about Intern’s access to red buttons.
Unless they mean the comedian?

1 Like

I already know what those are for. That’s why I bought an Autoclave.

2 Likes

It’s inevitable that, at some point, Trump would have to deal with not being the front-runner in at least one state. That point may have arrived, thanks to Iowa.

So far, Trump’s not dealing with it well.

18 Likes

Me thinks the Donald doth protest too much!!

2 Likes