Discussion: DNC Ties New 'Criminal' Leak To Trump, Russia

Trump is DonaldickArnold.

4 Likes

That is a very cool, detailed response to the crisis. It has several forward looking goals that sound sensible and necessary.

I hope that there is a follow-up story looking at the specific changes mentioned.

6 Likes

Traitors do not apologize. He is a low life dog.

4 Likes

Apparently “Fancy Bear”, a Russian hacking group also recently hacked our Olympic star athletes and released their medical histories too.
Fuck Russia.

8 Likes

Eh, Stone makes his bread off of conspiracies these days. Can’t really be surprised that he sees the thing he’s always looking for.

5 Likes

That was no error it was a strategic decision. I believe the apology was pre planned. Now journalists are writing about exactly how many trumpets are “deplorable” and people who are not bigots find themselves in a far more uncomfortable position of having to decide if they really want to vote trump.

“What do you have to lose?” Indeed.

10 Likes

…someone speaking on behalf of the hacker Guccifer 2.0 at a hacker conference in London announced the release of internal documents about the DNC’s tech initiatives during vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine’s tenure as governor of Virginia…

Sound riveting! All the excitement of “DNC tech initiatives,” the glamour of revisiting a vice presidential candidate’s former gubernatorial term, the suspense of finding out what (if anything) those two things have to do with one another…uh…erm…

13 Likes

I’m still waiting to hear the explanation or resolution to how Trump managed repeatedly to send illegal solicitations for his campaign to foreign lawmakers. Haven’t heard much about that one since it was first reported this summer. Its like that story went into the ether as well. There was an FEC complaint but that’s the last I heard about the matter.

Do you think if those emails had gone out to Russian oligarchs and politicians in the Russian Duma it would be ignored, like the ones that went to lawmakers in the UK and Australia? I have to say at this point…probably.

11 Likes

That .jpg is a keeper :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The hack was done from the grassy knoll in Dallas according to Oliver Stoned…

6 Likes

You clearly don’t know the news value of more important things, like Hillary’s impending organ failure!

9 Likes

Sean Penn is on his way to Russia as we speak to interview Gucifer and will write a long People Magazine style Rolling Stone piece on how the BAD CORRUPT Democrats did this because they did not like Penn’s Hero, Hugo Chavez, and how they deserve to lose because the Revolution will come quicker that way, and he is also making a deal with Gucifer so he gets first dibs to play him in the Oliver Stone movie as a REBEL, not Putin’s Bitch.

7 Likes

And frankly anything further from Putin and his allies should reasonably be considered as doctored (Wikileaks tweeted out some fake emails already). Enough motive there, and they openly admit it.

1 Like

Why I would say …That’s DEPLORABLE!!!

3 Likes

Not only Deplorable but…A BASKETT FULL OF DEPLORABLE!!!

3 Likes

Laughable idiots are the DNC, and Obama / Hillary. Not a shred of evidence exists to connect any of this hacking to Russia. This is all lies, smoke and mirrors, political b.s. These idiots are all alike. We could use someone with some integrity as our president for once, like Vladimir Putin. And dump that hypocritical liar Kerry too and replace him with a quality diplomat in the person of Lavrov, Putin’s Sec. of State. Both Putin and Lavrov are real professionals- actually make sense when they talk, are rational and reasonable, honest. Obama and Kerry act like 3 year old liars and cowards that they are.

These days? Pretty much most of his career, besides a detour to work out his cocaine addiction problems with Scarface.

3 Likes

And so the Russian troll shows up again, defending his beloved Putin.

And everybody reacts with a yawn.

4 Likes

Yes. Literally. Wow.

1 Like

I really think there is probable cause for the FBI to be monitoring the Trump campaign.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available